XIX || Lost

‚Yujun and Hyunjin are still missing..' Yoohan, one of Hyunjin's roommates pointed out, looking around.

‚I'm here..' Yunjun's voice came from the side. I looked around, searching for the blonde haired, but I couldn't spot him anywhere. It was just Yujun, just him alone.

‚Where is Hyunjin?' I asked getting worried and angry at the same time. 

‚He isn't back yet?' Yujun shrugs, not caring at all.

‚Why isn't he-‚ Mr. Park wanted to ask, but I couldn't hold my temper, more anger rising inside me.

‚He should be with you, where is he?!'

‚We had a.. slight.. disagreement on something.. after which he decided to leave me and search on his own' he clicked his tongue adding quietly to me. ‚...probably not for the voucher..'

My hands clenched into fists, before I reached forward grabbing him forcefully by his collar. ‚Han Jisung, would you-‚ Mr. Park tried to separate us, but I didn't care.

‚So you tell me' my voice was dark. ‚that he's still somewhere inside that forest, on his own?'

‚If he's not here yet..' He shrugged again with a stupid grin. I was furious by now.

‚Han Jisung, please calm down, Mr. Kim and me will go and sear-‚ I didn't listen to him till the end, I just pushed Yujun forcefully away from me, then started running towards the forest.

‚Han Jisung!'

‚Han!'

They called after me, but I didn't listen.. I didn't stop.

I tried to call Hyunjin, but he didn't answer his phone. Not the first time, not the second time, not even the third time. That wasn't helping when I was already worrying to death. Hyunjin had the worst orientation, he would always go stray at some point, and it was always me who catches him again. He could never find his way out of a damn unfamiliar forest at night. But it wasn't just that... as he wasn't answering his phone.. maybe something had happened... whatever.. just anything .. anything bad. Everything, every assumption, made me run faster and faster. Worrying more and more.

‚Hyunjin!' I called out, my voice almost panicking.

‚Hyunjin!' Again ... no answer. The forest was death silent around me, the leafs beneath my feet wet and slippery, the branches that stuck out in weird angles scratching away at my skin. I ran and ran, climbing over fallen tree trunks, pushing through bushes, until I spotted something bright in the corner of my eyes. I think I had never been this happy before that Hyunjin had blonde hair. It stood out in contrast to the dark surrounding, reflecting the light of the moon slightly. Some strands looked as if they were glittering. I was only able to see his profile, but it was enough to notice his terrified expression. He definitely didn't plan to get lost and wander around helplessly...

I stormed towards him, almost startling him to death as I pulled him into my arms, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

‚You scared me...' He mumbled after a moment, his arms finding their way around me, when he was less startled again.

‚You were the one fucking scaring me.. Why didn't you answer your phone, why the hell are you all alone in a forest, though you know you have the orientation of a blind llama.' I didn't let go of him, just tightening my embrace.

‚My phone died...' His hands were drawing circles onto my lower back.

‚Then your priority number one should have been to not be alone!'