Best.

Bethany's POV
All of us just hang out today, because why not. I mean, come on I got my memory back! I can't believe it.
"Beth?"
"Yeah" I replied at Cameron's call.
"I forgot something im the car." I hear Jenn ran off.
"You know, I like you and you know you like me." Cameron stated.
"Yes." I started blushing.
"Well, I wanted to be more than best friends." I can't believe it.
"What do you mean?" I say as my voice gets softer and my cheeks got red af.
"JENN!!!" He shouted.
Jenn came with flowers and a small box.
"What is this?" I got a bit excited.
"It's for you."

Cameron's POV
I handed her the box, it was a necklace. A necklace that we will never forget.
"Jenn off course I got you something too, just a thank you for helping me out. Sis." I handed her a box.
She opened it and water splashes all over her face. We all laughed.
"I hatechu. assface." Jenn replied.
"No, sorry. I'm serious. Here." I handed her a giftcard, just 'cause she is like a sibling to me.
By the way, it's worth a hundred fifty.
"Thanks,"
I stuck my tongue out and laughed.
She slapped me.
Beth was laughing, then she hugged me.
"Ima go change I'm wet. I still hatechu." Jenn was an awsome friend, she knew when to go and come.
While beth hugged me it started to rain. At a distance, we heard Jenn scream then squeal. Beth and I laughed. We were now both wet.
But she still hugged me, after that.
She gave me a kiss... it wasn't awful, I didn't like it... I LOVED it.

(Hi, so I am almost done with this book and there will be a sequel to this book. I think this book is gonna end 2 chapters or 1. But at the end there will be a chapter where its authors note, and after that a preview of the next book. Aaaaaaaah im so excited!!!! Mkay bye 🙈🙉🙊)