Panels.

Bethany's POV
So did I tell you that we are staying in a hotel room for the Youtube convention. No. Mkay. So at the panel yesterday, there were 6 people who did a panel. Each of us had a talk about the public and our fans and how they're affected by the content we upload and how we can do to help other people out there that need inspiration. I talked about bullying, well I didn't go through it luckily but some of my fans did go through it and it's a hard life if your getting punched or kicked every single damn day just for lunch money or things.

Cameron's POV
As I listened to Beth's panel earlier about bulling. It reminded me of young Cam, I'm not that old but it reminded me of highschool Cameron, where he punches and kicks just for lunchmoney.
I had rough times when I was in highschool. But I remember the time Beth and I dated. Shit. I thought I forgot about that. She was nice and sweet and caring and cute and funny and beautiful and amazing and smart. My list can go on forever but I don't think she feels the same way after I stupidly got drunk and hooked up on another girl on her birthday. I miss her. The old memories are coming back. Shit.

(Short chapter sorry. Dont worry.mkay mkay 🙈🙉🙊 luh u guys)