Bittersweet past.

Cameron's POV
Bethany was hugging me right now. I hugged her back really tight, and I didn't want to let go. She sat back up with watery eyes, she was crying silently.
"Beth why are you crying?" I smirked
"Your story," Beth whispered looking up at me. "It's unbelievable. "
"Beth you don't need to cry, I'm fine it's alright now.

Bethany's POV
" Alright " I said as I rubbed my eyes.
"Hey Cam, you wanna sleepover. Its pretty late. My dad has some pretty snazzy clothes you can borrow his. "
"Umm yeah sure it's Friday anyway, why not. " He smiles at me with his brown eyes.
We watched Netflix and I rested my head on Cameron's chest, he has his arms around me. I was half asleep and we were still in the middle of the movie when he stroked my arm and kissed me on my forehead, "Goodnight Princess," I hear him whisper. I look up and smile, I hug him really tight all night with my head still on his chest.

Cameron's POV
I woke up with Beth's head still on my chest, she was flipping through the channels, when she looked up and smiled. I smiled back and rubbed her back. I finally moved her and got up. I checked the time, it was 9:04. I went to the bathroom and changed. Beth was downstairs making breakfast. Her mom and dad left to a trip somewhere, where they both could relax.

Bethany's POV
"Hey Cam here's your plate. " I handed him his plate with three pancakes and two pieces of bacon.
" Thanks!" He relplied back. "So what do you want to do today?"
"Chill." I replied. "I invited O2l and Jenn, Andrea, Lia and Arden with Lauren. We're going for a swim. In the backyard. Go invite Nash and all you friends let's have a small party." I told Cameron.
"Yeah sure. For what though?" He asked. " Umm for nothing." I replied.

(Short chapter. Next chapter will be fun.)