Not so great.

Bethany's POV
We were at the venue of his party and it was at a building. It looked like a buisness building but it actually had big rooms for parties and such.
I called Cameron he was at the hotel room with Nash and The Jack.
I then texted Nash,
"All ready nash
"K. Comin at 5 min.
They arrived, I heard the door open

"SURPRISE!!!" Cameron was in shock when we all laughing.
"Happy Birthday" I gave him a real tight hug.

--skip time---
Cameron's POV
It was almost the end of the party and I needed to make the announcement. Here I go. I started to walk up to the front,
"Everyone!!! I just want to thank all of you for coming and I appreciated all of your presents. But... I want to specially say thanks Bethany for setting this up and Jenn. I really appreciate it."
Everyone clapped. A few minutes later they started leaving, after that the six of us had to clean all this up. And, yes I have friends and family in New York.

Bethany's POV
--skip time to evening--
It was about 6:00 PM when the six of us decided to go to the beach.
Jenn wanted to go walk to the pier and so did the rest exept Cam and I. Which I found weird. Cameron, likes to walk to the pier I mean he could stay there all day. I enjoy going on the sand and just walk around.

Cameron's POV
Ok, so I just ditched the pier. Which is a really hard choice I had to make. Beth likes walking on the sand, while I like walking on the pier. I'm just doing it for Beth, I really had to talk to her. I wanted too.
We were walking and there were 3 drunk men at the beach, holding beer bottles and cigarettes like a bunch of 'dopes'. They were eyeing Beth, as we were walking past them.
"Damn your booty tho. Am I right?" I heard one guys say as he high fived his two friends.
Beth walked faster, but with the beachy sand, she ain't going nowhere.
The three guys followed started following us. I've had enough. Beth was feeling uncomfortable. Still, the drunk men followed us.
"HEY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I had enough. I turned around protecting Beth behind me.
"What the fuck DO YOU WANT ASSHOLE?" A guy spoke up, and went infront of the group.
"Stop FOLLOWING us!!!" I shouted back.
"Why is there a fucking problem, gay cunt? Is there?" I figured he was the leader of their small group.
"Yeah there is" I swung a fist 'causing a chaos. Beth was still behind me, I can't let them hurt her.
"Eyy, this nigga wants to fight!" One of the guys, said.
"BRING IT!!!" I shouted back. It was on.
I was fighting all three of them, when one swung a bottle. I ducked and there it happened causing me to tear up...

(Hi long chapter!!!! Cause i havent done that in a while. Mkay bye 🙈🙉🙊)