Meeting, again.

Bethany's POV
So I'm heading on a Youtube convetion right now to do a panel with five other people that's great. Yay. I'm with mah girls tho. Arden, Lauren, Jenn and Andrea. They too are doing a panel. Well not the same as mine.

We got to the convention and it was packed with fans and fans. As I headed to the panel, I didn't know who I was going with except for Lauren yeah they changed hers. We we're going on stage and as I went to sit down a tall guy sat mext to me, he was muscular, and he was wearing a t-shirt that says 'HALL PASS' his hair was spiked back. I looked at his name tag.... Holy shit.

Cameron's POV
I've been eyeing this beautiful girl that is going to the panel with me and the other people, but she stands out. I stepped on stage and my card was right next to hers. I looked at her and glanced at her name tag..... Holy shit.
Why is she here, what the heck?!?! Am I dreaming. She changed a lot. It's only been 1 year later.
"Hi!" She starts the conversation.
"Hey, what's up I'm Cameron. Cameron Dallas." I replied.
"I'm Bethany Mota." She reached out for her hand.
"Nice meeting you." As I took my hand and shook hers for 2 seconds. I smiled and sat down. She was hot as fuck.

(Sorry short chapter. I promise it will change. Mkay. Mkay. 🙈🙉🙊)