Day 2;)

Cameron's POV
Mkay. Mkay. Mkay. This time I'm giving Beth, a notebook. It might be simple, but. It has 70 reasons of what she means to me. I said the presents were going to cost more, but nawh. The presents are going to mean more and more. Yep, that's what I'm talking about.
"CAMERON!!" Zoe whispered.
"Huh, w-what?" I replied confused.
"Umm, INVITATIONS!!!" She whispered back.
"Oh, shit. Yeah. Here pass them out. "
We didn't invite the whole damn class. That would cause a chaos. We wanted it to be simple. Her birthday is this Sat. I am waiting on her final birthday gift but they haven't delivered it yet.
Bethany's POV
I think Cameron and Zoe is up to something. Idk what it is. I've been telling Jenn lately that they are acting weird. Not in a romantic way. Ewww no. Jenn seems weird too. Wtf is wrong with my friends. I know it's my birthday week but they need to chill.

--lunch time--
Here goes Cam. With his present. He was holding a notebook on his way to lunch. Strange.
"Hi!!!" Reaching my arm out for a hug.
"HI." He hugged me back and kissed me on the cheek.
"So, for your second day, I wanted to give you something important." He handed me the notebook he was holding. It said,
Bethany's 70 reasons, why she means so much. - Cameron ❤️
I smiled and looked at him. I'm guessing my cheeks are all read right now. 😳. Embarrassing but it's for Cam.
I hugged him tighter, tighter that yesterday's hug.

--skip time--
Afterschool, I was walking home reading some of the pages on the notebook. It made me blush the whole way home.

(Hi, spoiler alert, there is gunna bee a plott twisties sooon. But you won't know when...)