Lives.

Cameron's POV
-- 1 year later --
So highschool passed, and I'm living with Nash. We got an apartment together at LA. Damn from now on we can do anything. It's our own lives. Well Nash has other shit. But Nash and I are now, 'famous'. This Youtube thing was the one who helped us succeed and finish our highschool and this was our job. With Nash having up to 4 million subscribers and me having 3+ million. Damn life's great, my stepmom is still with her goddamn family. Somedays I just take the kids out without telling them. Other times Nash and I were next thing you know modeling for a company with his brother Hayes. Aeropostale, helped us with Youtube, I mean we may be just starting our careers there but it helps us with the money.

Bethany's POV
Wow. Highschool graduate, never thought I would be on my own. Well of course my 8+ million Motafam that's always on my side is here with me and my Motavators. Also my new clothing line at Aeropostale, where my Motavators can get my merch. I can't believe it. Jenn and I with three other people moved in and it was the best decision we've ever made. I mean 5 girls in one huge apartment is so cool. It's like our lives were exciting and adventurous. We're livin' the dream here in LA.

(Short chapter. Reminder i do not edit my work or reread it okay. Mkay bye🙈🙉🙉)