Loss.

Cameron's POV
He took a swung, that made me tear up. His beer bottle hit Beth on the head causing her to fall down, on the gritty sand. Jenn was walking towards us. While I finished the three guys, they all knocked out.
"CAMERON WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" Jenn screamed in fear and worry, that the boys rushed towards us.
"CAMERON WTF." The 'Nacks' said.
"It was the drunk men, they followed us and that's them," I pointed to the three men knocked out on the sand.
"Let's go to the hospital." Jenn seriously demanded.
I feel like, I failed her. Beth. What is she doesn't wake up?!?! Or DOESNT REMEMBER ME?!?!?!? I started tearing up when a drop of tear fell down my cheek. Nash was driving the car, luckily we rented a 'van' cause we can't all fit. Beth, Jenn and I were at the very back. I was in tears. While Jenn wiped blood off of Beth's head.
We arrived at the hospital, we rushed her at the emergency. The nurses took her. Then we played the waiting game. We all sat down, Jenn called Bethany's parents but no one was answering.

--2 hours later--
It was 12:38 AM when a doctor came out.
"The girl is doing fine, but she has a concussion." The Dr. Proclaimed. " But it's a minor concussion."
He told us the effects were that, she does know her family but, maybe not her friends. My life was over, I don't know what to do.
"Can we visit her?" I asked the doctor.
"Yeah, yeah. She is actually awake." He replied.
I was nervous.
"Jenn, you can go first."
"Cameron were both going. Ok?"
"Okay." I replied.
I was shaking. I didn't get to tell her. Does destiny want us apart from each other.
"Who are you?" She blinked.
"My name is Jenn and this is Cameron." Jenn introduced us. I can't believe it.
"Hi Jenn. Hi Cam." She waved her hand.
I smiled, promising myself Beth will be alright. And SHE will be.

(Heyy!!! Mkay bye 🙈🙉🙊)