Never Ever.

Cameron's POV
So, I have no reason to hang out or text Bethany. Bummer. All I wanted to do is to get her back. And the last thing I want to do is to find out she already has a BOYFRIEND. I can't stop thinking about her. Can't I just back off and leave them too alone. But, at the same time I can't. All I wanted was HER.

I drove to the bar, where it's pretty crazy there at 2:48 AM. Took a few shots. When I saw a guy, that looked like Stephen getting down with another girl. I walked closer, many people were her, drunk. I walked up to him,
" Hey what's your name Bro" Trying to play cool, he looks concious.
"Stephen." He replied while holding a woman's waist close to him. I examined her, it wasn't Bethany.
"Oh shit, BRO I KNOW YOU MAAN!!! Your that guy on the internet!!! Can I get a Picture?" I asked him, pretending that he was a famous man just to get a picture and show Beth.
"Yeah sure!" He replied, ok he WAS DRUNK.
We took the picture, I wasn't really smiling. I took a few more shots and, after that I don't know what happened. Shit.
--next day--
I woke up, on my bed. Surprisingly. I looked around, I saw a note by my bedside table. It wrote,
"Cameron? Is it. Ok, you passed out last night, you took to many shots. I looked at your I.D, brought you home.
- I'm one of the bartenders, Mark. "
Okay a bartender took me home, hope he wasn't gay. I remember taking a photo last night, I have to show Beth.

(Hi, thx for the reads. Mkay bye 🙈🙉🙊)