Chapter 15 | Misconceptions

Start from the beginning

********************

"Are you ready?" asked yoongi.

"Yes, I am. Why are you asking?" I inquired.

"Jungkook asked me to pick you up from your house. Text me your address."

"But.."

Yoongi hung up.

If I still didn't text him my address, God knows he will still find me.

Did Jungkook really ask him? Or is Yoongi doing this on his own?

After receiving Yoongi's text message, I rushed outside the building, looking for the car. There's no black van, or even a decent car standing; just a lot of taxis.

Taxi? No.

I kept looking around, but no yoongi. As soon as I unlocked my mobile phone, a sudden horn's beep startled me. It's a matte black Rolls Royce, speeding on the road.

Can you freaking not horn at this early hour?

I ignored it and went back to text yoongi.

The Rolls Royce stops in front of me. I stood frozen. The window slides down and there is the face I was finding.

Yoongi?

Yoongi bows and looks at me through the window.

"Are you going to sit or stare?" says Yoongi's serious tone.

"Ah, sure I will sit."

Still amazed, I gently opened the door. He could come and get me in any car, why is it this car? Is he trying to impress me or what?

As I sit, Yoongi smoothly gets on the track again. He is wearing a black suit, and there's almost no difference between his hair and skin color.

"Did Jungkook ask you to bring me on this car, as well?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Ah, Kookie's next goal is to own this car."

Oh, it isn't Jungkook's.

"Then, who owns this?"

"Driver."

"Who dri.."

WHAT?

IS THIS YOONGI'S?

My mouth dropped in surprise. Yoongi looked at me, and then he smiled back at the windscreen.

"Oh, I know you won't believe it, but umm I have no other ways to explain."

I relaxed back. The way Yoongi is driving assures that he drives this car quite often. Why is he Jungkook's driver, if he can freaking afford this?

"What did you eat that day when we dropped you at the bus station?" asked Yoongi, breaking the awkward silence.

"Umm, I didn't.."

"Oh, you liar," says Yoongi, almost laughing.

"I swear..."

Yoongi suddenly looks at me with his grave eyes.

"Just do one thing; never lie to me." He says and then ends it with a giggle.

I laughed back.

"Well, thank you for waiting for me that day. After all, you were driving the car."

He nods, fixing his hair in the hair mirror.

"Hobi is very kind. I really appreciated his concern for me."

My comment was followed by Yoongi's sudden giggle, slowly turning into hysterical laughter. I feared he was laughing way too much that his squinted eyes may not even see the road.

"Sorry sorry but, you really think Hobi did that? He really traps people by his words," says Yoongi, finally coming to his senses.

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi takes a deep breath, inhaling the last traces of his smile from his lips.

"Well, it wasn't Hobi, or me, or Namjoon. It was Jungkook. He wanted to stay till you leave."

Yoongi's words fell like bombs. Jungkook did that?

He waited for me to leave?

Just then I remembered Hobi's turning face when I asked them to go. He looked back at Jungkook, to know what to do next. He directed him to stay. And then, Hobi's mind flashed with an excuse, that I really believed.

My heart is thumping inside my chest now.

"If you still hesitate to be with Jungkook, let me tell you that he may never disappoint you, or hurt you. He is such a baby from the heart; Our golden maknae."

I am processing his words.

No doubt. No doubt.

The car suddenly comes to a halt. Yoongi parked the car, and we both got out of the car.

Till the way to Jungkook's apartment, my mind is baffled by everything.

What I thought, what he thought, what everyone thinks.

How can you ever question him?

HOW COULD YOU?

You literally risked your love for him, just because of a misconception; that was entirely yours.

Screw you, Hana.

Die Already.