••Bonus Chapter••

**This chapter is basically about how Gabriel slowly came to his sense and this is just made for fun and because I'm tried.**

===

"Jeremy, where are you going?", Jeremy turned to his friend,"Oh, SpringBonnie wants to show us something, he said he has a gift for us and Cassidy, for the birthday girl of course!", Gabriel looked behind him and noticed the tall 6ft rabbit holding the door open while holding a cake,"Um. . . Um. . . I dunno. . .", "It's okay, you can just wait for us to get back and I'll get you some cake.", Jeremy pat the smaller boy on the head and went to the rabbit.
Gabriel looked at the stage and around the room when he started to fidget and get uncomfortable and scared.
. . .
"Wait for me!"
Gabriel ran after Jeremy, hugging him and Jeremy hugging him back,"Can he come too, SpringBonnie?", "Of course! The more the merrier!", Gabriel smiled and followed Jeremy while letting him go and following him.

~

Jeremy smiled,"Hey, guys! Gabriel came!", "Yay!", "Arg! Hey, bud!", Gabriel smiled nervously, he was more close to Jeremy and Susie than Fritz and Cassidy.
"H. . . Hello."
The rabbit came in, placing the cake on the table,"For thr birthday girl and her special friends!", Cassidy smiled as the candles were lit and she was excited to blow and get another cake.
"Thank you, SpringBonnie!"
"Of course."
As the kids sang happy birthday, SpringBonnie reached behind him slowly and grabbed the knife from inside a spare head.
"What did you wish for?"
Cassidy smiled,"That we would be friends forever and ever!", SpringBonnie smiled,"I can make that wish come true."

. . .

"AHHH!!"

The kids watched in the horror as he stabbed Jeremy in the back, Gabriel immediately screamed and ran to Jeremy as SpringBonnie dropped him,"JEREMY!", "MOMMY!!!", "AHH!!!", Fritz tried to run but was grabbed by the hair, his throat was slit and then stabbed right in the eye.
"Susie~"
Susie shook, trying to bang on the door for help only to be stabbed in the back and then stabbed in the chest and she dropped dead in an instant.
. . .
"Two more to go~. . ."
Gabriel cried, not understanding anything and feeling everything around him slowly turn to darkness as voices rose from the ringing in his ears.
"Don't cry young one, you'll join him soon.~", Gabriel didn't fight back, he couldn't and so SpringBonnie knelt down and just stabbed him in the chest, .asking Gabriel cry more but slowly he became quiet and went limb so SpringBonnie dropped him.
"You. . . YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!"
SpringBonnie turned to Cassidy, who had tears down her face and was holding a wrench, she throw it at him but he took the hit, he then grabbed her by the neck and strangled her to death, she reached out towards the door in hopes someone will come.
. . .
But no one came.
. . .
As she died, SpringBonnie layed her down and stabbed her to be sure.
. . .
"Job well down."

=

Everything felt weird, opening his eyes he was now back in the dinner and on stage, but he couldn't move looking from side to side he saw Bonnie and Chica, but each time he looked away from the other they would turn to him with their eyes holding nothing and out in front of him was the Puppet.

=

Don't know how long it's been, but each time we have a guard we have to kill them because he may be the one that did this, according to Cassidy she noticed a uniform under the suit that was a nightguard.
Though, Bonnie and Chica were more active, following would be Foxy, Freddy then Golden Freddy.
Freddy likes being in the dark, he doesn't know why but he does, only really leaves stage if his friends convince him or if he feels like it and he's just doing what he's told at the most.
And watching the guard, was also a bit if a habit, it was interesting to see before they closed the door or he killed them.
But each time they do it, Freddy would be confused because each time they kill a guard saying it would set them free but it didn't work and would repeat with the next guy.