•Chapter 1: Staying In The Plex.•

Gregory sprinted to the entrance with Freddy following close behind him,"Freddy, it's open! We can get out of here now!", Freddy stopped, Gregory looked up excited and relieved,"I. . . Can not come with you.", Gregory's smile dropped almost instantly,"What. . .? Of course you can!", Freddy knelt down, putting his hand on Gregory's shoulder,"Without a recharge station, I will shut down in the next hour. . .", Gregory felt his heart beat faster, he didn't want to leave Freddy here with these crazy robots or that mean Nightguard,"It is a safety caution that I have limited power, this is my design and this. . . Is where I must stay.", Gregory wanted to cry, this was a robot and their words just felt more real than anything.
Gregory looked at the exit, freedom was in his reach but, he looked up at Freddy,"If I leave now, nothing will change will it?. . . People will continue to disappear. . .", Freddy glanced away, but Gregory knew he was right,"Yes. . . Things won't change, but you can still get away from all this. . .", Gregory looked at Freddy and then at the exit.
He could run now, but. . . He has nowhere to go even if he does run, would the rabbit lady just follow him till she kills him?
. . .
"No.", Freddy looked at Gregory, who turned him,"I can't leave you. There is much more going on than that Rabbit Lady trying to kill us, and I don't have anywhere to go. . .", Freddy sighed, even he couldn't stop Gregory from his decision,"If you are sure. . . I can not stop you from your choice.", Gregory smiled widely and hugged Freddy, taking Freddy back but he hugged him back,"Don't worry Freddy, we'll figure out why your uh friends are doing this and stop that Rabbit Lady!", Gregory was still questioning why or how Freddy could still call them his friends after everything they did to the both of them, but I guess that shows how much he cares about them. . .
. . .
For a robot, Freddy was and seemed more. . . Well, human in his behaviour.

~

Gregory sat inside Freddy's stomach hatch, they were in the recharge station for Freddy to get his power back.
. . .
"Hey, Freddy? When you said there was no bunny is the Pizza Plex anymore, what did you mean? Does it have something to do with that bowling alley?", Freddy opened his eyes, feeling the emotion of sadness rise,"Uh. . . Well, yes. . . Gregory. See, There was another animatronic named Glamrock Bonnie, who had an zone in the bowling alley. But he had been sent off for unknown repairs and something wrong with his program, he has been out of commission for longer than we had previously expected.", Gregory frowned to himself, he moved his arm onto his lap and opened his fazwatch and went to his-, well technically not his, and opened one particular messages.

", Gregory frowned to himself, he moved his arm onto his lap and opened his fazwatch and went to his-, well technically not his, and opened one particular messages

Gregory wanted to tell Freddy, but something in his gut told him it was best not to say anything.
"Oh. . ."
"But I am sure that they will fix him up."

**Slight Warning For Future Chapters**

**The Timeline of what happens in the game is all mixed up, meaning that events that happen in the game have not happened just yet, so please don't leave comments because I have watched and played the game.**

**Also, whoever left the comment on my community tab about stealing my Glamrock Freddy Plush, back off he's mine.**

>:(

**Mine.**