•Not A Chapter-But A Theory.•

**Not even two days into this Fandom and I already have a theory.**
**Strap In Tight Because this is gonna be a good one and, also just reminder that this is just my insight on the whole theory and if you have your own leave them in the comments as I'd love to hear them!**

~

**So, this theory actually began when I was asked if Michael Afton was Freddy, and also when I was doing research on the Monty and Bonnie situation.**

**So, I was looking through it and someone on tiktok said that Bonnie is the most aggressive animatronic out of them, and apparently he ate a cat one time so poor kitty, and that made me like stop and think for a whole.**
**So because I like to do my research, I decided to check all the animatronics on what night they move on and how quick they are and I came to a realisation.**

**Bonnie always moves first and is quick, making him the more aggressive one.**
**Chica always comes second so she's like Bonnie, but turn it down a notch.**
**Foxy is third because he too only moves on night 2 or 3.**
**And Freddy is the last to move.**

**Let me explain; If you really think about it, Freddy is literally the only animatronic that is somewhat sane and easy to deal with.**

**FNAF 1: Doesn't move till like night 4-5 and can easily close the door on him.
FNAF 2: Does come after you, but can easily put on a mask.
FNAF 3: Flip up the tablet and he's gone.
FNAF 4: Flash your light and he's gone, also it is just a dream.**

*I do not count Golden Freddy, Toy Freddy or Funtime Freddy as they are not the same person and Toy Freddy is not an undead kid.*

**So, I realised that Freddy doesn't seem to really mind us too much, like he really doesn't care about The Nightguard but the others do.**
**So, that would make Freddy the only calm and somewhat sane soul out of them all.**

**And um, once I figured that out I came up with a Headcanon and a realisation again.**

**See, we all assumed that Freddy or Foxy would be the most aggressive because a bear and pirate, but in reality Freddy is the least aggressive out of them all.**
**This lead me to think that Freddy just kind of follows his friends around like a sheep, because on stage he's the leader but after hours it's Bonnie or Foxy.**

**So, it lead me to the idea that maybe Gabriel, who is the kid inside Freddy, could have possibly been the quiet kid in the group that only came into the backroom was because he didn't want to be left behind.**
**Also I like the idea that maybe Gabriel has Autism or ADHD, because I have it and I literally follow my family and friends like a quiet sheep, I apologise for such small things and is far too trusting in humans.**
**So, Freddy is like that because he literally apologised over a magnet and that made me feel real bad.**

~

**So, people think that because Freddy is helping Gregory and knows all this is because he's Michael but I have a different idea of it.**
**I think that Gabriel is still Freddy but his soul and mind have matured more into an adult and acts like one but still is technically a kid.**
**See, Freddy is making sure that Gregory doesn't met the same fate he and his friends did so long ago.**
**Also, the reason Afton may have a grudge against Freddy is because he was the only soul that wasn't angry or was under his control.**

~

**But it is your opinion on the Michael theory, this is only my opinion and insight on it.**

~

**So, if Michael isn't Freddy then why is there a SL Room in the Pizza Plex?**

**I have a theory that Vanny recreated the SL room for a reason, like she's trying to tell us something as her Theapry Tape Player is literally in there.**
**And if you look more into the game secrets, you'll find a recreation of the Afton Family that is invisionied by broken robots.**

**So, you can confirm that Ballora is indeed Afton's wife

**So, you can confirm that Ballora is indeed Afton's wife.**
**And if Michael were Freddy, wouldn't his robot have something to symbolise it, like the missing head for Evan?**

**So, I have a hunch that when Freddy was being hacked on stage, not only did Gabriel fight back against Afton but I think Michael also saved Freddy from being hacked.**
**Also if you say Michael is dead, if William Afton can come back more times than a cat then so could Michael.**

**Also, the reason Freddy may not attack Vanessa or Gregory is because his old and new programing is all mixed up. More on this theory soon.**

~

**So, yeah that is just my opinion and theory on the whole thing, I have much more info in my head but I can't put it down on the thing because I can't find the right words to explain it.**
**So, there ya have it. Prepare for a lot of angst.**