•Chapter 2: Vanny's Hideout?•

Gregory shifted a bit, before he exited Freddy's stomach hatch.
Jumping out, Gregory looked up at Freddy who seemed to still be charging,"Must have lost a lot of battery. . .", Gregory glanced around,"Better look around, maybe I can find something that can help Freddy's battery.", Gregory quickly recharged his flashlight, made sure Freddy was safe before he walked deeper into the Pizzera.

~

Gregory walked around,"Okay, Freddy said that bright lights can slow them down and can be found or won, at the Fazblast thing.
Never got the chance as the Moon animatronic had me and Freddy retreating to the charging station, maybe a Fazgun can slow them down as it apparently shoots out bright lights.
So, that should be the first place to go!

~

Gregory ran around the Lazer Game, determined to win that blaster and get to shoot those annoying robots.
"Gregory, where are you?"
Gregory ducked behind a wall, lifting his arm up,"I'm sorry I left, I went looking for a Fazgun and a way to possible save your battery from running out, I'm in the Fazblast thing right now.", "Then I shall head there now, please do not leave again without a notice you are gone.", Gregory nods, returning to shooting the bots.

~

Finally Gregory the game!
He got his blaster, camera and flashlight, now they will be unstoppable!
Gregory jogged out of the Blaster Area,"Freddy, I got the blaster!", "Amazing work, SuperStar! I am outside the door waiting you.", Gregory was about to run down the hall, when he noticed a stairwell that seemed to lead above the game. . .?
Gregory frowned,"Freddy, there's a staircase leading above the Blaster Game, what's up there?", "I am not sure, our programming forbids us to go there as it may be where the Blaster Game controls are.", Gregory took out his blaster and slowly made his way upstairs, feeling like a super agent.

~

He noticed it was a very long bridge above and across the game,"Guess they supervise from here.", Gregory made his way across the bridge, slightly flinching at each sound the bridge made as he walked across it.
Gregory then saw a window, slowly he walked over and peered into the window and let out a sigh of relief that it was empty.
But Gregory noticed that while the room did hold some cabinets or the controls of the game, there was strangely a bed and a name written on the wall.
"Hey, Freddy. There's a small room up here, it looks like someone was staying up here with a bed and the name. . . Vanny is written on the wall.", "Vanny. . . I have not heard of any employee named Vanny, but the name does sound close to Vanessa. But, even if I doubt she would do any of this, it is most likely best to avoid her.", Gregory nods slowly, backing away from the window room thing before taking off to meet with Freddy.

=

"We'll Find That Kid."