•Chapter 10: What Actually Happened.•

Freddy sat on the floor while Michael and Vanessa fixing Monty up and Gregory ate some pizza and watched them work.
Michael smiled up at Vanessa,"You're pretty good at this.", "Took a course in University and do some minor repairs here and there.", Michael shrugged,"Well, You're a natural.", Vanessa smiled a little at Michael, glad to some company besides the kid and robots.
Soon, Michael and Vanessa successfully removed the claws off Monty and replaced them with the hands he was SUPPOSED to have, till the Company practically forced the mechanics to do so.

~

Vanessa turned on Monty while Michael had the program opened on his laptop to be sure the Virus was found and being contained.
Monty turned on, sitting up slightly and scanning the room,"Intruder!!-", before Monty could finish, his facial scaners scaned them all.
Nightguard.
William Afton.
Glamrock Freddy.
Child. (Guest)
"Montgomery Gator, your sensors should be fixed to degree.", Monty the felt something was wrong, and looking down he saw his claws had been removed,"My claws!!", "We had to take them out, in case the program failed and you attacked Gregory.", Monty glanced around the room, knowing this is Parts & Service.
Michael and Vanessa walked over to the laptop and Michael pointed out the Virus and how it was messing with his original programming, specifically his sensors and personality.
"Why did you do it?", Monty looked down confused, seeing that the kid had gotten close to him,"What do you mean, kid?", ". . . I mean about Bonnie.", a heavy silence fell, Vanessa and Michael looking up for a split second and Freddy walking over,"What are you talking about, Bonnie just left because of the programming.", Monty looked away and Gregory looked down at his shoes, provoking the idea to Freddy that something was wrong,"Is something wrong?", Monty sighed, before turning to Freddy,"That wasn't. . . The only reason he had to go, Freddy.", Freddy titled his head in confusion, Gregory got the idea to leave these two to leave them to talk, so he walked over to Vanessa and Michael.
Monty and Freddy were alone in the cylinder, but Monty knew there was no escaping the truth. . . Not this time.
Monty sighed,"Before, the mechanics had came for Bonnie. . . There was, an accident with his programming. . . Specially his old and new one.", Freddy showed clear signs of confusion, yes he knew Bonnie's programming was a little out of place but never had too much trouble as Vanessa dealt with it,"I am aware of that, but what would that have to do with it?", Monty looked at Freddy, wishing he wasn't so innocent,"Bonnie. . . I dunno what happened, but. . . Bonnie came into Monty Golf, I at first thought he came in to talk about the show or something but. . . He tired to attack me.", Freddy blinked in surprise,"Wait-? Bonnie attacked you?", "Yeah, I didn't understand why he was attacking me. His voice box was saying stuff in an unknown voice so I couldn't understand. He took swings at me and even tired to bite me.", Freddy listened in silence, knowing that this story wasn't going to have a happy ending and Monty felt more guilt build up as he told the truth at last,"I tried to run away, but Bonnie followed me. And, when we were up on the gun area, Bonnie tired to have me thrown off and it was when he was clearing yelling, 'intruder', with no choice. . . I-. . . I had to. . .", Freddy then realised what Monty was staying, "You. ..  threw him off. . .?", Monty looked at Freddy, before he nods guilt written all over his face.
"I-I thought he would survive the fall!. . . But-, whoever made Bonnie's suit, didn't make it strong enough and-. . . The damage was bad. . . I-I really didn't want to hurt anyone, I just panicked!. . . So, I told Roxy and Chica what happened and, bended the truth when we reported to Vanessa. . ."
Freddy was silent, he looked at Monty,"Why didn't you. . . Tell me? The truth??", Monty looked away,". . . We didn't to make you upset, you were close to Bonnie and I didn't want you to hate me. . . I always hear from employees that I'm just a replacement for Bonnie, but-", Monty was suddenly cut off from a hug, he was shocked when he realised it was Freddy,"You did what you had to do to defend yourself, but I think you guys did tell me the truth then I wouldn't have been mad at you, maybe sad but not mad for you defending yourself.", Monty sighed with relief, hugging Freddy back and was freaking thankful that Freddy was more understanding.