•Chapter 9: Monty Golf.•

"So, your dad made the first animatronics?", "Along side his friend and business partner, Henry.", Gregory was asking all the questions about Michael and the animatronics, Vanessa was trusting Michael but had her suspicion with the purple stains, eye patch and the strange device on his neck and Freddy was, well he kept his distance from Michael for an unknown reason, maybe the programming is saying to be careful in case he's a threat?
"There it is. Monty Golf."
The four of them saw Monty Golf, Vanessa took out her key card and looked at Gregory, Michael and Freddy,"Last chance for anyone to back out.", no one said anything, she was mostly talking to Gregory but before she or Michael knew it, he darted ahead of them into Monty Golf!

~

"Woah."
"Yeah, ain't it nice."
It was a complete rainforest jungle theme, Michael looked around in amazement, despite the bad history in this place, the decorations and work never failed to amaze him.
"Gregory, don't run ahead!", Vanessa sighed heavily, Gregory ran ahead of them,"He's your kid?", Vanessa turned to Michael surprised,"Huh? Oh-no, no, uh. He got locked in here.", "Oh?", "Yeah, uh, should warn you that there is a mad lady around here in a white rabbit suit with a knife.", Michael felt his heart drop,"A Rabbit Suit?", she nods, Michael bit the inside of his mouth.

~

Michael, Vanessa and Gregory found themselves at the top of Monty Golf,"Woah, this is high up.", "Telling me? The Plex ran into trouble with this because people had concerns of kids falling off.", Gregory walked ahead of the two adults, looking at the toy guns.
*BANG*
They suddenly found their path blocked, Montgomery Gator stood tall and proud, seemed banged up to but showed off his eyes,"Rock and Roll.", immediately Gregory screamed and the three of them took off running in different directions of the metal floor.
With them in different directions, Monty wouldn't be able to get them all but his main target was Gregory and Vanessa, but he had an aggression towards Michael.
As Monty stomped around, Gregory using the guns to hit Monty in hope of it doing something but it only made him more aggressive, Vanessa was just trying to figure a way for Monty to stand still for even a second.
Suddenly Monty knocked Michael off,"AHH!!", "MICHAEL!!", Michael grabbed onto the railing for dear life, looking down he could see water but wouldn't be deep enough to save his fall but saw Freddy walking around in case he had to catch anyone.
"GREGORY!"
Michael gritted his teeth, he wasn't going to let this happen again!
So Michael used his uper strength and swung back on the metal floor, and sprinting towards Monty with anger boiling through him, Gregory held Vanessa's arm in fear and Vanessa held her tazer out to Monty,"I'll rip you humans to shreds. . . Just like a rabbit. . .", Gregory felt his heart stop, Bonnie, that moment was the confirmation that he needed that told him Monty definitely had something to do with it.
"HEY, GATOR!"
Monty turned and Michael jumped into him, Monty tired to get him off,"VANESSA, TAZE HIM!", Vanessa hesitated but she tazed Monty as Michael got off him at last, with Monty tazed he stumbled and fell off.
"MONTY!!"
"SHIT!"
The three humans immediately peered down, seeing Monty fall and a loud crash and splash.
They looked at one another and immediately rushed down to find Monty and Freddy.

~

They found Monty, but he thankfully wasn't too broken.
He twitched from the taze but now the back of his suit was completely cracked and his legs were now a mess, Michael looked at Freddy and could sense the hurt, Michael looked at Vanessa who took a deep breath before she entered the water and got behind Monty, reaching under the mask with the USB.
"We need to get him to Parts & Service."
Michael nods, turning to Freddy who wanted to go near Monty but seemed to be scared which Michael was still confused on why he felt actual fear from Freddy so Michael walked over to him,"You have every right to not trust me, but I want to help. I know I look like the threat your program is telling you but I swear on my life, I won't hurt you or your friends.", Freddy looked at Michael and then at Vanessa and Gregory, before he nods and goes to pick up Monty to take him to Parts & Service.