•Chapter 17: Goodbye. . .SuperStar.•

"Bonnie?!. . ."
Bonnie smiled, he looked like he'd gone through hell to find them, parts of suit was missing, an eye was gone, his ears and wires and parts of his Skeleton was exposed.
"SuperStar. . .!", Freddy dropped the drill and hugged his old friend,"Bonnie!", Gregory crawled out, shocked,"This is Bonnie. . .?", Bonnie noticed the small kid,"Oh, well howdy there kiddo. What's with the kid?", Freddy then remembered what was happening now and above,"Bonnie, Monty, Chica and Roxy are attacking the humans above us, killing them and we got separated from the nightguard and her partner. We have to get to get The Daycare!", Bonnie could then could hear the screaming, he looked up and heard it all it was mixed with adults and kids screaming for help.
. . .
"I can do that, it's actually the same way I got here! Just follow me, SuperStar!"
With that Bonnie lead the way, Gregory looked at Freddy as he got picked up,"He calls you SuperStar?", "Indeed. I got the habit from him.", Gregory found that kind of sweet, Freddy picked it up from Bonnie.

~

Bonnie lead Freddy and Gregory through the tunnels that were not on the Fazmap.
Bonnie would randomly glitch as they followed him, Gregory held onto Freddy tight in fear of Bonnie jumping at them.
"So, you have been under the Pizza Plex this whole time?", "Yep! The company couldn't throw me out because no one wanted a defective robot that hurts people in their dump, so they just locked me down far in the basement. I'm still okay though, just mostly trying to save my battery.", Freddy nods, Gregory was scared and held Vanessa's flashlight close for a feeling of protection and even a pray that she and Michael were okay and not among the humans that are getting attacked and. . . Killed.

~

"Here we are!"
Sure enough, there was a tunnel that lead up to the Daycare,"Thank God.", "Thank you, Bonnie.", Bonnie nods,"Anytime, SuperStar!", Gregory jumped down and went ahead to alert people in the Daycare they have an animatronic on their side.
As he left, Freddy and Bonnie tensed as they heard something behind them slither by.
Freddy and Bonnie turned, not wanting to know but they had to.
There. Behind them.
Was some type of monster made up of wires that were melted together with hundreds of animatronic masks and parts from over who knows how long.
. . .
"AHHHHH!!!"
Freddy and Bonnie tried to run, but Bonnie was grabbed by his ankle,"ACK!", "BONNIE!", Freddy grabbed Bonnie's hands, Bonnie was relieved but he kept looking back at the robot pulling him and Freddy trying to pull him towards himself.
. . .
"Freddy."
Freddy looked at Bonnie,"Fred. . . My road ends here.", Freddy froze,"W-No, Bonnie I'll get you out just give me!-", "Freddy.", Bonnie gave Freddy a sad but happy look,"I'm a defective robot that hurt people and kids, I could hurt that kid or the others up there in a second. . .", Freddy could feel the emotion of sadness take over him, Bonnie then felt his vision warn him that his battery was low and his vision was turning purpled,"G-. . . Freddy. . .", Freddy looked at Bonnie, fear appearing he watched his Best Friend's eyes go black and white.

"Y̴̧̛̗̺̼̼͖͉̝̼͉͇̬͍̻͙̪͍͒ͦͭ̇͋ͮͩ̒̑̎͘̕͢͜ǫ̷̢̛̤͉͚͈͉̺̮̙̥͍̥̹̱̘̱͔̓̋̑̇̑̉̓̊ͯ̿̀̕͡ų̵̷̵͙̘̟͉̱̰̰̥͙̬̰͇͈̞̜̭̒̌̊͋ͯ̇ͤ̾̒̊͜͡͡ ̶̮͇̦̰͚͓̬̳̖͎͔̮̯̯̯̫̂̃̔̐̾̐͋͒ͭ͌́̀͘͢͜͢Ḁ̢̧̗̱̲̘͙̲̼̼̥̦̼̖̬̭̭͋̈̃ͯ͆̄̎͋ͯ͌́̕͟͡҉ŗ̵̴̛̝̮̪̥͓̭̮͙̺̞͙̼̘̙̦̲͊ͪ̔̇ͦͩ̇̒ͪ̚͘̕͠ȩ̷̸̵̨̧͚͓̩͍̥̠͈̻̳̜̙͎̤̹̟̞ͣ͒̑ͫ̎̑̅̍̓̚͜ ̧̧̛̛͈̝̘̞̝̫͍̠͙̹̩̭̥̹̩̗̑̊͗ͩ̍̎̀͊̽ͧ͢͏̧M̡̤̟̘̘̝̣̟̰̱̘̯̞͓̜̰̬̏̈̽ͮͧ͋ͭͥ̂̽́́͜͜͜͠y̴̸̡̧̢̤̠̱̪͉͎͔̱͎̜̹̮͇̙̤̜ͦ̂̌̅̿̆ͯ̍ͨ̊́͢.̪͉̥͚͚̬͖̬̼̦̰͚̲͔̞̳ͧ̿ͪͣͮ̊̊̍͋͌͏̢̕͡͏̵̷ ̷̢̛͉̠̪͙̩̣͙̭͇͇̖̞̝͎̺̠̔ͪ̾̐͌̀̔̋ͦ̓́͠͠͝.̨͕̲͔̖̯̳̘̣̞͇̥̞̣̝͚̝͗͒̍̊̎̅̄̽̄͋͏̸҉̢̕͟ ̩̖̱̤͉͖͎͍̺̰̤͍͓͓̥̠̔̆̐͛̇͐ͫͦ̓ͩ̀́̕҉̢͝҉.̱̞̹̟̼͕̥̹̹̰̰͓͈͓̺͈̎ͦ̋ͩ̈́ͫ̽ͧ̌҉̢̀̀͢͝͡ ̵̡̡̛̛̻̻̺͍͕͇̥͉̺̻̝̠̙͖̘͗ͫ͐̉̐ͣ̾̓́̚͜ͅ҉S̴̴̴̷̴̶̶͕͓̪̫̲̟̮͔̩̟̻͈̟̹̟̍̾̈́͌̀̅̾͌ͫ̚ͅu̩̘̪̠̝̯͈͙̣̞̮̼͔̟̣̔ͯͯ͊ͫ́̔͗͑̒ͅ͏̶̴̡̛̛͠p̺̟͕̠̭̭̱͙͙͖̫̮͉͚̠̪ͥ͗ͮ̾ͣͭ̃͛ͬ̚͢҉̛̕͞҉̵e͚̪͔͇͙̙͕̻͈͙̠̤̜̳̩̞͊͛ͬ̋̾ͥ̓̆̅̅͏̧̧͘҉̶̨r̵̡̗̣̦̺̖͖̣̥̜̱̩̼̝̠̠̻ͨ̄̒ͬ̏̓̿ͮ̋̀͏̧͜͜͡S̼̭̳̜̝̗̝͚̹̤̯̘̲͈̮͉͊͂̐̽͛ͤͫ͊ͯͧ̀҉̨̀͘͢͞ţ̢̛͍̥͉̤̱̙̫̞̞͔̤͙̣͇̳̞̏ͨͤ̽ͯͩͪ̋̅ͥ͟͢͠͠a̛̭̭̪͖̭̼̳̹̫̞͍͇͍̣̻͎̓͒̄ͣ̀̽ͦ͒͊̽҉̴̡̀҉̀ŗ̣͙͈̹͚̗̣͎͖̝̞̫͖̻͙͈̍̏̈́͌ͬͥͬ͂̏ͦ͏̸̷̸̵͜.̸̴̶̛̱̙̳̜̜̯̫̖̙̥̝͔̘̬̠ͯͪ̓̏̅͂͋̓̓̚͢͠͞ͅ"

Freddy felt something stop when he heard the snap of bots and watched as Bonnie's hands ripped off,"BONNIE, NO!!!", Bonnie screeched that made Freddy cover his eyes and sink to the ground, shutting his eyes and not wanting to see this.
Freddy hated it. He hated the screeching he heard from Bonnie and this huge monster!
Silence rang out. . .
Freddy dared to open his eyes, only to see the creature had gone.
. . .
First his friends, Bonnie. . . What else was he going to lose next.

~

"Can you confirm it kid.", "Yes! He's been helping me because I got locked in here and chased!", there was a lot of people I'm the Daycare.
To Gregory's horror, either badly injured or close to death.
"That Chicken ate my Husband's face off!. . ."
"The Gator was my son's favourite. . . It threw him off the fucking stage!"
"And don't get us started on what that Wolf did!"
The Daycare fell silent at footsteps, Gregory turned and saw Freddy enter,"Freddy! Where's Bonnie. . .?", Freddy looked at Gregory, who then get the idea, immediately hugging Freddy's leg,"I'm sorry. . .", Freddy gave Gregory a pat on the head.
"He. . . He was defective. . ."
Freddy looked up from Gregory and was shocked at the damage, but was surprised that no one was attacking him,"Why won't hurt you, if you don't hurt them.", Freddy nods, a man stood up who had a towel wrapped around his head,"So, uh, Mr Animatronic. What's the plan?", Freddy looked at the kids and adults, he nods to himself and opens his systems,"There another way out of this place. Through the Utility Tunnels, you can all reach the Loading Bay and get put through the backdoor/garage.", adults nod slowly, Freddy continued,"But, it will be dark so please keep your flashlights and phone lights on, if you flash the light into their eyes it will stun them for a short time giving you all time to run.", adults nod again, Gregory looked up at Freddy,"What about your friends and the Pizza Plex.", Freddy sighed,"The Pizza Plex will be shut down of course, because of the learning AIs and the virus this all happened. So, it is only best that we shut down. For good.", "NO!", other kids shook their heads and stood up,"But you're the good one! They can't shut you down!", ". . .", suddenly they heard a loud bang and screams from below.
?!
"VANESSA AND MICHAEL!!!"

~

Vanessa and Michael walked around the burned location,"Has to be an exit around here somewhere.", Michael nods, trying to ignore the pain in his leg that had gotten worse.
. . .
"Michael, are you okay? You need to sit down-?", "No. . . We have to keep going, get back to Gregory and Freddy.", Michael and Vanessa found themselves in a room with two doors on the side and a computer,"What the. . .?", "Is this also where Vanny hides. . .", Michael hated the fact that the technology in the room was recently placed, meaning that someone was here besides Vanny.
*Stomp*
Their heads lifted.
*Stomp*
Their heads turned.
*Stomp*
And out came from the darkness of the halls. . .
. . .
"Michael. . ."
"D-Dad. . ."
There stood, a completely burned, ruined and decomposed rabbit with a corpse in it that was now showing off parts of a human Skeleton.
. . .
"AHHHHH!!!!!"
"RUN, GO!!"
Michael and Vanessa took off running, not before Michael snatched something from the desk and took off after Vanessa.
William chuckled, he grabbed an old rusted axe and looked after his son and new prey.
"Wanna play hide and seek, Mikey. . .? IT WAS ALWAYS YOUR FAVOURITE GAME!!!"