•Chapter 12: The Raceway.•

"Alright."
Vanessa layed out a blueprint of the building for Michael to see, he glanced over it and where the animatronics should be located after closing hours,"So, Roxanne should be by her race track or her room, Chica would be in the kitchen-,", which Michael was not too surprised about and still hated that duck for taking taking his food,"or her room, endos should remain in the basement but you think they'll come up?", Freddy leaned over a bit,"It depends. If Vanny has access to the systems, there is a high possibility she can have the Endo Skeletons track us down as well.", Michael nods, Vanessa wrote that down,"Good point.", "And uh, this Sun and Moon animatronic in the Daycare?", "Sun only comes out when the lights are on, but when the lights are off Moon comes out.", Gregory looked up at Vanessa,"How come they were built like that?", "Well, the company designed those two to be like. . . How do I say it, like stand ins for one another? Like, let's say Sun is playing with the kids, when it's naptime he'll turn off the lights and Moon will handle it while he charges.", Michael nods,"So, kind of like one employee deals with the kids and when they take a break another will do their job.", "Yep.", Michael shrugged, not a bad idea for a company like this.
"So, what's the plan, Mister Afton?", Michael turned to Monty,"First off my name is Michael Afton and second, please do not call me that.", "Ah, worry mate.", Monty then accessed his systems and changed that, Michael turned back to the paper,"Okay; I think we should deal with Roxy first, if we take out the more aggressive ones first then the weaker ones will be easy to take out.", Gregory nods,"Good point! But you also have to be aware of the Mapbot, Robot-Guards and the Robot-Janitors.", Vanessa nods, also rolling her eyes,"Those are so annoying.", "Looked like it. That Mapbot scared the hell out of me when I tried to look for you in the first place.", Monty returned to the table,"So, what's the plan, Captain?", Michael scimed through the map again, this time he had an idea.
"Okay, here's the plan: We can use one of the Race Cars to grab her attention.", Michael pulled out another set of blueprints,"According to her blueprints, her eyes allow her to see through walls and since her design is like Foxy's then that means if we flash lights in her eyes then it will have a greater affect, as it seems her eyes are more sensitive to Foxy's.", Vanessa nods,"Can confirm.", Gregory then sat on the table as Michael traced his hand along the blueprint,"So, maybe if we use to lights we can stun her, and while she's stun we use the car to knock her into the wall.", "It will not hurt her, right?", they turned to Freddy,"No, I'll only use enough force to daze her, if you know what I mean.", Freddy nods, continuing to listening,"So, here's what we can do: Some of us can distract Vanny and Chica while the other group can help with Roxy.", Vanessa nods, smiling,"This could work.", "Yeah, but how the hell are we gonna get Roxy to come over?", Gregory looked at Monty,"You can lure her! Maybe she thinks you're still on their side, you can just tell her I'm there!", Monty nods, thinking for a moment before giving Gregory the finger gun motion,"Great idea, kid! I'm liking this plan.", Michael nods,"So, it's settled. Freddy, do you mind keeping an eye on the CCTV?", "Of course.", Vanessa grabbed her flashlight and threw Gregory his,"Then into the elevator we go.", Gregory was the first to run ahead.
"It's Time To Hunt A Wolf!"

~

Vanessa waited for the security bots to pass by, she then signaled the others to follow her and they managed to get to thr raceway.
"Monty?!"
Monty froze, waving the others to go on in and he'd catch up.
Gregory, Michael and Vanessa watched as Chica approached him,"Where have you been, Gator?", "Sorry, Chica. I was uh, in my golf course blowing off steam, can't handle the fact we can't find one kid.", Chica nods,"Well, at least you're here again. Vanny is getting inpatient, this needs to be done before opening hours. Just, let us know if you find the brat okay?", "Ya got.", Chica then left, Michael felt as if he may throw up even without organs, what was Vanny up to and why did it have to be done tonight.

~

"Okay, so how fast can this go?", "Fast enough.", Michael then looked around the restaurant,"Can it ride around the place?", "Yeah, actually, we had a small incident like that a while back.", Gregory watched with excitement, never had he ever been so invested in what other adults do.
Monty and Freddy were on lookout, to give Michael time to set up the car, Monty looked at Freddy,". . . Freddy?", "Yes?", "I'm sorry-", Freddy turned to him,"You do not need to apologise again.", Monty was surprised,"Yes, what you did was not good, but it was an act in self-defence. Bonnie was not in his right mind and, you were just defending yourself.", Monty nods, Freddy then turned to Vanessa,"If Bonnie did just break, why have they not fixed him?", "Actually, I have no clue.", Vanessa looked up,"Uh. . . You didn't get the memo?", they shook their heads, Michael then decided to listen,"Yeah, why don't they just repair Bonnie?", Vanessa sighed,"The company. . . Has decided that Bonnie was no longer going to be rebuilt.", Michael was in shock, as well as Freddy and Monty,"What?!", "Why not??", Vanessa rubbed her eyes and she looked a little pissed,"For a dumb reason in their opinion, they're no longer making rabbit themed animatronics because all bad things that have happened in this company seem to tie back to a rabbit, like The Fazbear Killer and it only strengthened their opinion once they heard our Bonnie had tried to hurt Monty and even a few employees, including me.", Freddy didn't know what to say,"But. . . Bonnie would never do anything on purpose.", "Yeah!", they turned to Michael, who was also outraged,"If anything whoever made the virus, Bonnie may have had it first thus why he did all that, but did they forget the Fazbear Killer wore a yellow rabbit suit?", Vanessa nods,"I used that argument, but they wouldn't listen.", Michael turned back to his work, more pissed,"Damn, I actually really liked Bonnie. Whoever the new CEO is, I'm punching them in the gut.", "Allow me to help.", Freddy just wondered why his friends and new friends were so violent, even if the company took his best friend, his system was telling me to not fight fire with fire.

~

"All set!", Michael dusted his hands, Monty nods,"Good work. Now, how are ya gonna trick Roxy into thinking Gregory is in the cart?", "Michael, you are short.", Michael turned to Gregory, pretending to be offended,"Woah, thanks, kid.", Gregory laughed, then he turned to Vanessa,"How about a ride with him? Can I??", Vanessa went silent, looking at the others and then at Gregory,"Do I look like your mom??", a few moments of silenced followed.
. . .
"Fine."
Gregory's smile grew wider,"Yes!", "But hold on tight, Michael will be going fast.", Michael and him jumped in, Michael turned to Gregory,"Hold on tight.", Gregory nods,"I will.", Michael made sure of it, giving Gregory a chance to get out but he didn't.
Michael started to drive.
"WOAH!"
Michael started to build up speed, "VANESSA IS IT READY?!", "IT'S OPEN!", Michael turned a corner and the barricades were gone and allowed him to drive out onto the Pizzera.
"OI, ROXY I FOUND THE BRAT!"
Vanessa and Freddy hid while Michael drove around the Pizzera gaining speed and control, Gregory was having tien time of his life!
Roxy appeared,"WHERE!?", and then Roxy saw a cart speeding around,"Oh?! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!", and then the chase began.
Michael admired her speed, she was fast but he planned to be faster!
Vanessa waited for Roxy to run by, and indeed she did and so Vanessa began to flick her flashlight on and off at Roxy's face,"ACK-WHA-STOP THAT-CHEATING!", Michael turned the car around and started to drive at Roxy,"MOVE VANESSA!", Vanessa jumped out of the way, and Roxy had no time to recover as Michael rammed into her and she was thrown into a wall.
Gregory was smiling so much,"THAT WAS SO COOL!", Michael got out while Vanessa made sure Gregory had no cuts or anything.
Michael stared at the now dazed and unconscious wolf, he whipped out a wrench and carefully took her eyes out,"Good luck finding out now.", with that Michael put her eyes in his bag to fix her up later.
Monty and Freddy rushed over,"Woah! That was like out of an action movie!", Freddy felt bad, but he knows that they'll fix her right up again. . .
"Thank God.", "Hopefully that didn't alert Chica or Vanny.", "Maybe they'll think Roxy rammed into Gregory?", Michael nods, taking a moment to collect himself from that heck of a drive,"Jesus. Those things are fast.", Freddy nods,"Like Monty's Golf, Roxy's Raceway also had a few lawsuits about the speed of the carts.", Vanessa nods,"Yeah.","Grrr.", they turned and Roxy had gotten up, she was scratched and damaged but was functioning perfectly fine and was. . . Blind.
"Where the hell is that brat, YOU CHEATED!", she ran forward and fell off the stairs and down below, the others watched and flinched at the crash,"Ouch. . .", "She uh. . . She's stubborn.", "Wolves are more stubborn than Foxes.", Gregory nods, suddenly he felt his feet leave the ground,"AHH!!", "GREGORY?!?!", Vanessa and the others turned to see Gregory yanked into the air,"WHAT THE?!?!", "Naughty Boy.", "MOONDROP!!", Moondrop had Gregory unde raised right arm while his arm and legs supported on the ceiling,"Naughty children should be in bed.", before Monty could make a grab at the spider rip-off, Moondrop crawled away with Gregory,"HELP ME!!!", "GREGORY, WE'LL SAVE YOU!!! DON'T WORRY!!", they watched helplessly as they got away.
Vanessa turned to Michael, who may have gone more pale than usual,"Michael, he's going to take him to the Daycare and give him to Vanny!", Michael snapped out of it immediately, nodding,"Of course, yeah!", he turned to Monty and Freddy,"Okay: You two take Roxy down to Parts and Service, make sure to use the lift, me and Vanessa will go save Gregory.", "But-", "Freddy.", Freddy stopped, Michael looked at him,"Just do as I say, we'll get him back but we need you to help Roxy.", Freddy was hesitant, but he nods,"Alright.", Vanessa smiled as did Michael, it was a comfort smile to reassure them they would be okay,"Good, we'll meet you in Parts And Service.", with that Vanessa and Michael took off running.
. . .
Freddy turned to Monty, who had his hand on his shoulder,"They'll be alright, Fazbear. Let's focus on Roxy for now, the kid will be alright.", Freddy nods, both rushing down the stairs to get Roxy to Parts & Service.