•Chapter 11: Michael Caused It?•

Gregory hit a button in his fazwatch and the small blinking light told him it was recording;
"So, we've been bunkering down in Parts & Service for a while now, we now have two new friends Monty and Michael, who is currently replacing Monty's hands with something more safe in cause the So called Virus hasn't gone away.", turning around, Michael had tossed the claws to Vanessa who then sealed them in a box as Michael dug around for another set of hands.
Ending the recording, Gregory walked over to Freddy who had been silent this whole time, sitting on the floor as he charged,"Freddy? Are you okay??", ". . . I do not know. . .", Gregory sat down, letting Freddy wrap his arm around him,"I am thankful that I have been told the truth about Bonnie, but I can not help but. . . Feel. . . Like I should have noticed or been more aware if it.", Gregory felt bad, I mean, he didn't know for the longest time that Bonnie was becoming more violent and he had to learn like this.
"Freddy.", Freddy looked at Gregory, who rested his head on Freddy's arm,"I think you shouldn't beat yourself over it, Bonnie probably would want you to keep going.", Freddy thought about it, he pats Gregory on the head and thought more of the positive side of things and he knew Bonnie would tell him to keep going.

~

Vanessa and Michael reconnected wires and and Endo pieces in Monty's legs, they made sure he was off for that as to avoid them getting hurt by the Gator.
"So, Michael, what made you want to help out, I mean. . . You could have booked it out the door the moment you got chased.", Michael looked up at her,"Well, I couldn't exactly leave you all to suffer, and uh. . . Well. . .", Vanessa took immediate notice, she knew it was odd but he was the CEOs son. . .
. . .
"Okay, maybe I should tell you.", Vanessa turned to Michael, who stood up as he wiped oil off his hands,"Huh?", "I uh. . . I was actually here during Freddy's show.", Vanessa was surprised,"You were? How come your name didn't appear in the guest list.", Michael was scared to tell her, but he couldn't leave her in the dark because he knew what they were up against,"Well, I was up on the balcony area at a table with my laptop, and uh. . . I. . .", Michael sighed, Vanessa was more curious on what Michael was about to tell her.
. . .
"I was the one that shut Freddy off."
Vanessa froze, she blinked a few times,"H-Huh?", "Before you get mad, let me explain!. . .", Vanessa nods, Michael sat on the floor and she joined, he looked at his hands as he rubbed oil off,"Few weeks back, I had been hearing stories about animatronics getting hacked and attacking employees, customers and kids. . . The company suspect it was a virus and a hacker, once I heard that I had to find out what was going on. So, I found this Pizzera was one of the last places that this thing hadn't hit, so I came here to see if I could stop it.", Vanessa was surprised, Michael took a deep breath before he continued,"So, the work on my laptop was me hacking into thr robots to see how far this Virus had gone and. . . It already was effecting Monty, Roxanne, Chica and some other bots I didn't know the name of, but as soon as I saw Freddy was next I had to act fast and since I couldn't stop the virus as he was performing. . . I shut him down in order to launch a program that would stop it from corrupting his systems and program.", Vanessa was stunned, this Michael guy that she didn't know, really went through all that to stop Freddy from becoming defective?
"If I didn't, I feared Freddy would have attacked the people in the audience and I couldn't let that happen, not after so much bad things in this company.", "So, you did what you had to do. . .", Michael looked at Vanessa, she sighed and scratched  the bridge of her nose, which left an oil stain on her nose,"Even though I feel like there is more to the story, I am thankful you did that otherwise, maybe Freddy would have attacked the people in the crowds like the other animatronics.", Michael smiled, nods,"There is more, but I'd rather tell you whenever I feel okay with it.", Vanessa gave a thumbs up,"Fair enough. Just as long as you help us stop that Rabbit Lady and this Virus, you're okay in my book that a named, 'The People I Can Tolerate.', okay?", Michael laughed, letting Vanessa also let out a chuckle.
Even in a situation like this, they had some golden moments.