Back on the road, midday.
A few of them, lead by Luros, speed walked through the middle of the street ahead of everyone else by a little bit. "Shouldn't we be on the pavement or out of plain sight?" Catherine asked. "No." Luros insisted, at this point she was fuelled with anger, all because of Alastor. "Luros, I know it sounds strange but just, just let it go, it's nothing-" Kyros said speeding over to Luros. "He's acting strange. I have an undying need to get to the bottom of this. There's something up in the sly mastermind's head." She uttered to him. He sighed deeply. "I know, Luros, but you need to stop getting so worked up over it." Kyros said trying to calm her still. "I can't, Ky, if I did someone is going to die. Again." Luros replied, her tone slightly descending into panic. "But nobody- Ugh, yeah I get what you mean. We'll do this, we'll analyse the situation and our options, and we'll-" Kyros began explaining until he was cut off. "We'll ditch Alastor. He needs to go. We can't have this... traitor, in the group." She declared. The rest of the group couldn't hear them, thankfully. The groans in the distance got louder as they approached the horde. "Let's quickly scan it, then we'll leave. No harm done." Kyros shouted to the rest of the group. The others slowly followed along to them as Luros and Kyros waited for them ahead, when they got there, Kyros explained the small plan to see for anything out of the ordinary about the herd, not all of them agreed with this and just wanted to leave since there was.. a lot of noise. Like a waterfall but amplified. The group of them split up onto both sides, one getting up onto the ledge and the other side in the bushes stalking the reanimated. And as it turned out, the herd was completely normal for a herd, other than its abnormal size, and it's extreme volume, there didn't appear to be any form of anything else in the herd. Just endless reanimated roaming the streets. After, about ten, maybe twenty minutes, the current group met up just out of sight from all the reanimated, crouched down. The whole lot of them reported nothing out of the ordinary, just, rotting corpses, the group took their time with leaving, if anything they trudged along the road. Catherine looked over at the rest of them, she noticed that they were all more.. dead, or they seemed that way, not literally of course, But they seemed a little dead, traumatised in a way, but not so much it could actually be considered as traumatised. Casey clapped at them all to wake them up a bit more. "Come on come on! Liven up a little bit! Ya' all mght as well be bloody dead for the way you all look now!" She shouted at the rest. The lot of them shook their heads and looked at Casey, a few of them even laughed. "Let's just hurry this up." Kyros said to the rest of them, not in the most serious tone as if it made him seem 'moody' but not lighthearted enough to be joking. The rest followed. But less, dead, with some conversation now sprouting.

At the 'Mall'

the few of them sat in silence, god this group needs some more.. life. And then, poof. The newfound lock clinged off. And the door burst open. Camilo was practicing sharpening knives, spare knives, that the group had, Luros and Kyros collectively taught him the techniques to it, (Like the parents they are at this point). Alastor approached the main upstairs part of the building, it was only them two, Alice, Arlo, Tallice, and Casey. They all were doing their own thing. Alastor claimed he was 'patrolling' the building, but it seemed like something else, Alice seemed to be staring off into space, Arlo and Tallice were doing sign language from across the room. Casey was thinking and somewhat kept looking over at Camilo, she wanted to talk to him, and she kept repeating ways to introduce herself to him but she didn't have any luck with it. She sighed, giving up, she took a deep breath, stood up, walked over to Camilo, stood there for a second, towering over him as she was stood and he was sat down with a book on his lap. "Uh, hi?" Camilo said as her shadow covered the light that was from the window. Casey just kind of froze, she hasn't actually heard his voice, not properly, his voice had gotten quite a bit deeper from since he was introduced to the group. Not too much though, it was definitely different. "H-Hi." She finally replied, he couldn't properly see her since he could mainly just see the black silhouette. "Take a seat...?" Camilo said out of Politeness. Casey seemed to teleport as she dropped down to sit next to him. He looked at her and his eyes glinted, his lips separated slightly to match the movement of his jaw slightly dropping, his hands even dropped to the side a bit and off of his lap. His eyebrows lightly raised and his face went a bit red as he began to stare a bit at her. Casey maintained eye contact for a brief second before looking down into the corner. She then turned to the book and noticed the pages were slightly falling together so she quickly jabbed her hand into the book, Camilo didn't flinch before he then snapped out of staring and noticed her hand in the book and her arm on his lap. He went even more red but just held the book open after, Casey's hand just stayed there for a second before she realised, she then quickly pulled her hand away and looked away too. "So uh... what're you reading?" She asked him, "Oh, just some war book, it's pretty neat to be honest, about a group of kids and World War Two, how they grow up and the discovery they make. I'm finding it quite interesting." He continued to explain the story to her, being awfully talkative. She just smiled and listened to him, watching as he explained, he explained the storyline of the book to her and then he looked at her and saw she was staring at him. "Is there something on my face?" He said wiping his face all over with his sleeve, she laughed a bit and rocked back and forth, she then uncrossed her legs and looked back at him. "No, there's nothing on your face Camilo." She said still chuckling a bit. "Oh.. right." He replied. They say there in silence, with the sound of tapping coming from Arlo and Tallice doing hand signs to each other and communicating via sign language. "bro those kids have more romance than we ever have." Tallice signed. "bro aren't they like twelve or something." Arlo signed back. "Maybe I don't know" Tallice signed yet again. And just as everything went on the door opened and footsteps entered. "We're back! We still in a liveable condition?" Elijah asked as he entered loudly, the rest followed. "Where's Alastor?" Luros asked immediately.
He was gone?