9: About Jeno

Jeno

"So, Jeno," Donghyuck starts annoyingly as soon as we step into his room.

I sigh as I take my usual seat, "What?" I mumble tiredly.

"There's this guy I met and you're totally his type," he says teasingly. 

Nevertheless, I glare at him, "You're the fag here, shut up." I turn my attention back to the book in my hands after that.

"Oh, but you would love him," he laughs. 

"I swear Donghyuck, shut the fuck up, I'm not in the mood," I growl lowly, throwing daggers at him through my eyes. 

That was enough to make him shut up for the rest of the night. Donghyuck could be playful and all but he knew when I was serious enough for him to stop.

-----

As soon as we got out of that house, I rush to the car but I wasn't far enough to not hear my mother's sigh before telling my dad, "He should go out more. Donghyuck is his only friend."

I roll my eyes, slamming the car door shut. I take my phone out and see a dozen of texts from Yoon-hi which made me slightly smile. I answer her by saying that I was going to stop by her house right now, despite the time being 11 pm, to which she responds eagerly. I get out of the car just as my parents are about to go in.

"I'm going out," I vaguely tell them, ignoring their protests. Instead, I just continue walking the distance from the Lee mansion to her house which was just a couple of miles away.

As soon as I knock on the door, it opens and Yoon-hi pulls me in. "Hey, baby," she whispers into my ear seductively before attacking my lips and I allow her to do so. 

"Is anyone home?" I ask lowly between hungry kisses. 

"All alone for the weekend," she answers with a smirk as she pulls me to her room, our lips stuck together all the way there. 

She pulls me onto the bed by tugging onto my black hoodie and I allow it, separating my lips from her mouth before putting them on her neck, sucking lightly onto the skin. Donghyuck's teasing that he does every so often came to me and I begin to suck harder until she whines. "Jesus, not so hard," she moaned and I just continued. 

"Don't tell me to stop," I tell her in a low growl. As a response, she begins to fumble with my hoodie to which I just tore her hands off.

"No," I simply tell her making her groan.

"You're so fucking sensitive. You don't like me, right? Were you lying when you told me you did?" She questions, her eyes vulnerable. 

I quickly gave in, softening my gaze, "Just don't."

"Makes me wonder whether you're a fag or not," she says and I instantly tear away, frowning in anger.

"What the fuck did you say?"

She simply rolls her eyes and looks away. "Just continue what you were doing. You don't want me to tell anyone that you stopped midway just because I called you a fag, right?"

She was threatening me, it was obvious. But like an idiot, I dove back in.

-----

I fluttered my eyes open the next morning, Yoon-hi's face was right in front of me and I kissed her cheek. She slightly moved and I smiled. There were so many rumors made up about her but she had chosen me now and I was happy. She had shown me she cares about me and that she's a good person, I didn't doubt her. 

"Make me breakfast," she mumbles, eyes still closed.

"I'll burn down your kitchen before I can cook anything," I tell her, laughing a little. I get out of bed, quickly finding my hoodie and putting it on. That was until I notice that what I was putting on wasn't mine. "Yoon-hi, whose hoodie is this?" I ask, pulling it off with a frown. 

She finally opens her eyes. A glint of panic goes through them before she looks calm and casual again. "It's from the guy I used to date," she shrugs it off. "I'll throw it away later," she extends her hand so I can place it there.

I look at the article of clothing a couple of more seconds before sighing and slowly giving it to her, still eyeing it suspiciously. "You only have me right, Yoon-hi?" I question, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest.

She rolls her eyes, "Of course, you're more than enough, Jen. Don't you believe me?" she says, looking offended and I believed her, or at least I convinced myself to, just like I always do. Why? Because I can't afford to lose someone that cares for me. Someone that decided to not look at me as a freak, as someone who just disrespects his elders and doesn't have a care for the world.

Yoon-hi yawns. "Go back to sleep, I'll go pick up breakfast," I tell her, getting my wallet from the night table. 

Last night, I ended up taking my hoodie off but refused to take my shirt off. After a lot of protests and whines, she gave up and we continued doing our thing. 

One thing that I don't necessarily enjoy about Yoon-hi is that she is insistent and stubborn, she always has to get away with what she wants. When she doesn't, she gets mad, just like she did last night. But I made up for it, I always do. Whether it be with gifts or kisses. Not sex. Not yet. Maybe it's just a trait that she developed due to being an only child and not always having her parents around.  

I went into our favorite diner and order our usual takeout before walking back to her house which was just as big as Donghyuck's house, just a bit smaller than mine. I was surprised when I saw a man with a motorcycle helmet standing in front of the door, talking to Yoon-hi who was giggling at something he had said. "Ditch him," is what I caught the man saying before pulling her by the waist and she didn't seem at all against.

I don't even know if it was jealousy that I was feeling or just plain rage. I dropped the food on the ground and walked to the nearest bus station. I texted her, 'we're done' and I turned my phone off completely.

Some things about me,

1. I refuse to take my shirt in front of anyone for personal reasons.

2. My brother is my one and only friend.

and 

3. I hate betrayal and I hate being deceived and I hate thinking people care for me because at the end of the day they end up leaving me. Just like Yoon-hi. Just like... others.