Hikari VS The Lich/Master Yen Sid and Ichiro to the rescue

After leaving the Final World, Hikari was back at the Keyblade Graveyard where Riku and King Mickey are preparing to walk over to the Heartless cyclone.

"Hikari, you don't believe that," Riku said.

"We know you don't," King Mickey smiled as he and Riku walked up to the Heartless cyclone.

The Demon Tide flew out of the cyclone and towards Riku and King Mickey who used their Keyblades to block the attack and protect Hikari.

Hikari whimpered as she watched Riku and the King fight off the Demon Tide and noticed the darkness preparing to overtake them.

Even with all their might, the swarm of Heartless had swallowed Riku and King Mickey and flew towards Hikari.

In the abyss... Hikari, still remembering that Riku and Mickey had been swallowed by the Demon Tide, woke up and sees a bright light up ahead. "Riku! King Mickey!" She reached for the light. "Riku! Your Majesty! Answer me!" Soon... the light took Hikari to Elsa, Anna and Olaf's snowy world of Arendelle. She started to shiver and hugged herself. "T-T-T-This is Elsa, Anna and Olaf's world. Are Riku and Mickey here?" She looked around and was about to cry again. "There's nobody here."

Just then, Jiminy Cricket came out of Hikari's pocket and hopped onto her hand. "Gee, I'm here, Hikari!"

Hikari smiled in relief. "Jiminy! You're okay! Am I glad to see you, little guy?"

"First of all, likewise," Jiminy smiled. "Secondly, "okay" might be a stretch, but what are we waitin' for, princess? We need to find the others!"

"Right!" Hikari nodded as she placed Jiminy onto her shoulder and ran up to the North Mountain to find Haya and all the fallen guardians of light.

When Hikari arrived at the Gorge (the same area where Riku and Mickey first encountered Elsa and Larxene), she saw Riku and Mickey's transparent bodies floating from the snowy ground. "Riku! King Mickey!" Then Hikari saw something appear. It was a Heartless-like Lich that appeared and took the hearts of Riku and the King.

Jiminy saw the Lich disappear into a portal which leads to the Labyrinth of Ice and the reindeer-like Heartless appear. "Forget the small fry! We gotta go after the one in charge."

Hikari nodded as she goes through a portal and battle the Lich in the Middle Tier of the Labyrinth of Ice. Soon after the battle... Riku and King Mickey's hearts were released and she raced after the Lich which vanished. "Hey! Wait!" Hikari looked up to see two hearts float away.

 "Hey! Wait!" Hikari looked up to see two hearts float away

Jiminy hopped onto Hikari's shoulder. "There's no need to fret, princess. The King and Riku will return to the place they fell, like you did. We gotta focus on rescuing the others."

"Okay!" Hikari nodded as she followed the Lich into the dark portal and now she and Jiminy found themselves in a strange abyss.

Jiminy sees more portals to the worlds that Hikari visited and hasn't visited before. "That scoundrel musta fled into one of those pools of shadow that're down below us."