Real Organization XIII's origin/New Missions

At the Keyblade Graveyard, Master Xehanort had remembered the time when he met a mysterious stranger called The Master of Masters while traveling with Master Taigen and his daughter, Hiromi.

75 years earlier... The Master of Masters saw Young Xehanort, 40-year old Taigen and a 9-year old Hiromi arriving. "So?"

The three pull down their hoods. "Yeah," Young Xehanort said. "It wards off darkness. It's useful."

"Told ya!" The Master of Masters said happily. "So, how'd it go? The tour."

	While child Hiromi hides behind the middle-aged Taigen, Young Xehanort sat on a rock next to the Master of Masters

While child Hiromi hides behind the middle-aged Taigen, Young Xehanort sat on a rock next to the Master of Masters. "I learned...the reason for my existence."

The Master of Masters seemed surprised. "Ohhh? Tell me more."

"All around the world, people live seemingly peaceful lives," Young Xehanort explained. "They believe themselves to be moral and virtuous, but it's all an act. Darkness lurks in the pit of everyone's heart. Their light is a total farce."

"Sounds like your trip around the world opened your eyes, but you got a little bit more than you anticipated," the Master of Masters said. "Must've seen a lot of darkness."

Young Xehanort nodded and looks up. "Those who are weak, and who desire greater power, simply strip the strong of their power, and convince themselves they've earned it. That's how people become tainted by darkness. They believe what they want to believe, using hollow reasons as justification. They repeat this cycle, and their darkness grows."

"So you're saying the weak feel the need to justify their actions to maintain a sense of self," the Master of Masters said, getting what Young Xehanort told him. "Can't let that slide?"

"No, it's better they be ruled by darkness," Young Xehanort replied. "People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why."

The Master of Masters started to get cheeky. "Ohh, never heard that one before, a Keyblade wielder willing to side with the darkness? Why not just let them be until the darkness consumes them?"

"Because left alone, the world would fall to chaos," Young Xehanort smiled. "There needs to be order."

The Master of Masters gets off the rock. "You sure about that? Why not just sit back and watch it play out?"

Young Xehanort shook his head. "Understanding hearts is difficult; more so the emotions within. I simply realize that it's easy to dismiss what you don't comprehend."

"All right, all right..." The Master of Masters nodded. "The world needs you, I'll grant you that one."

"I don't know what I can do, but I will act," Young Xehanort said. "What comes next is too important."

The Master of Masters sighed. "I suppose letting false light dictate the future might be a...pretty lousy move. So? You can make a change, you have that power. What do you want for the world?"