The pure light of Rapunzel

Moments later after leaving Radiant Garden, Riku, King Mickey and Hikari decided to go where Sora, Donald and Goofy is going and followed them to a new fairy-tale world called Kingdom of Corona. They all end up together, walking through a forest.

"It sure is a pretty day," Goofy.

"Sure is, Goof," King Mickey nodded.

"Yeah, the weather is great," Sora nodded. "I'd be perfect for a picnic."

"Why do you think we came here?" Donald asked.

"Got me, Donald," Hikari sighed.

"Well, we'll figure it out as we go," Riku said.

"Okay," Donald sighed.

"Ya know, gang, I'm sure we were brought to this world for some good reason, but..." King Mickey said.

Sora groaned as he looks at the King. "Can't we sweat it later, Your Majesty?"

"Don't worry, King Mickey, as long as there's no Heartless," Donald smiled.

	Suddenly, there was a man screaming and being chased by the Heartless as he ran past Sora, Hikari, Riku, King Mickey, Donald and Goofy and hides behind a rock

Suddenly, there was a man screaming and being chased by the Heartless as he ran past Sora, Hikari, Riku, King Mickey, Donald and Goofy and hides behind a rock. "Make way! Make way! Make way!"

King Mickey summoned his new Star Cluster Keyblade. "Heartless!?"

Riku summons his new Braveheart Keyblade. "New ones!?"

Sora summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade. "You see? Soon as you mention 'em, they show up!"

"There goes our picnic," Goofy said.

Donald glared at Sora. "I didn't do it!"

"S'okay, men," Hikari smiled as she summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade. "Let's send these guys packing."

While hiding behind the rock, the man looked at King Mickey and the others. "Say, mouse, since you and your buddies seem to know what you're doing, mind if I leave this one to you?"

"Of course, pal!" King Mickey nodded at the man behind the rock. "We'll take care of 'em. Go on, skedaddle!"

"You have my thanks," the man said. Then he talked to himself. "The horse was enough. Don't need any monsters on my trail."

Hikari cleared her throat as she looked sternly at the man. "The what was enough?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing. Name's Flynn. Flynn Rider," the man introduced as he points to the Heartless. "Ohh! Watch out, they look mad!" Flynn tiptoed while Hikari and co. confronts the Heartless. "Slowly... Slowly..." Then he ran off. "Outta here!"

 "Outta here!"