Sora, Riku and Mickey VS Anti-Aqua/Unexpected reunion with Terra

After leaving San Fransokyo, Sora, Kairi, Lea, Haya, Donald and Goofy heard the Gummi Phone ringing.

Jiminy hopped onto Sora's shoulder. "Sora, somebody's callin' us on the Gummiphone."

As Sora answered the call, Dale appeared on the screen. "We got baaad news."

Chip pulled Dale away and spoke to Sora. "We've totally lost contact with the King, Riku and Hikari! They're all on their own in the realm of darkness!"

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Lea, Haya and Jiminy gasped. "Whaaat?!"

Haya looked at Sora, Donald and Goofy. "See? I knew I shoulda stop her!"

"Chip, how do we get to 'em?" Donald asked.

Sora looked at Donald. "Now we can ask?"

Goofy thinks about the door to darkness. "It's not like we can use that big old door anymore. It's completely gone."

Kairi looked at Goofy. "Yeah, you three and Hikari closed it after beating Ansem."

"And we certainly can't ask the King or Riku or Hikari," Jiminy frowned.

Sora sighed. "'Cause you wouldn't let me ask."

"Only King Mickey can open a door to the realm of darkness," Dale said.

Chip agreed. "It's because he has a special Keyblade of darkness. He figured out how to make it open the way."

Goofy frowned as Donald sighed. "Gawrsh, what'll we do then?"

Lea scratched his head. "I don't know."
Sora thinks about what Master Yen Sid had mentioned. "May my heart be our guiding key. It'll show us the way." He stands up and summons his Kingdom Key Keyblade to open a portal.

Jiminy, Donald and Goofy saw another portal opening. "A gate!"

Sora de-summoned his Kingdom Key Keyblade. "But where does it lead?"

"It doesn't matter! Go!" Donald quacked.

"Hurry, Sora!" Goofy cried.

"Okay," Sora nodded as he drove the Gummi Ship into the portal.

Soon, they all arrived at Destiny Islands.

"Why do you think that gate took us to the islands?" Kairi asked.

	Sora shrugged as he stopped to see Master Eraqus's Keyblade and picks it up

Sora shrugged as he stopped to see Master Eraqus's Keyblade and picks it up. "A Keyblade?"

Donald exchanges looks with Haya and turns to Master Eraqus's Keyblade. "It looks so old."

"More like a decade old," Haya agreed.

"How did it end up here?" Lea asked.

Goofy looks at Sora. "Hmm, maybe it's another guiding key."