Chapter 13: Regrets

Lance was awoken by a bright light shining directly in his eyes. He let out an exhausted groan, scrunching his face up with a yawn. Lance brought a hand to his head, shading his still closed eyes from the brutal light.

He took a second, struggling to open his tired eyes when they were being assaulted so early in the morning. When Lance finally managed to open his eyes, he was met with sunlight beaming right in his face. Lance let out another groan, feeling a headache begin to surface near his temples.

He struggled to focus his gaze, feeling almost lightheaded and nauseous. The light also wasn't helping, adding to his headache. Lance sat up, holding his head in the palm of his hands. He knew he had a hangover, this sick feeling becoming familiar. Lance also knew that this probably met he didn't have any recognition of what happened last night.

He sighed, rubbing his forehead in frustration. This was a subtle reminder as to why he didn't drink, knowing he couldn't hold his liquor let alone shake off hangovers. Lance felt extremely regretful for getting so drunk last night, wishing he would've been responsible instead of getting shitfaced at the first chance.

Lance kept his eyes squinted due to the sunlight pouring in from the window. He let his hands fall in his lap, looking down at himself. "What the fuck?" Lance whispered, finally noticing he was completely naked. He slowly lifted the cover, curiously staring at his own naked body.

His blue eyes grew as wide as saucers, seeing the sheets he was laying on top of weren't his normal ash-blue sheets. These sheets were black and the comforter was red. Lance's mind was sent spiraling into panic mode when he started to put two and two together. This can't be happening.

Lance whipped his head around the room, finding himself to be in a completely unfamiliar place. The room looked exactly like his own bedroom if it wasn't for everything inside the room. The furniture was a dark brown, not the stained gray kind Lance had. And there was artwork on all of the walls, which Lance knew for a fact he didn't have. Where the hell was he?

It was when Lance turned to the right of him he finally realized where he was. Lance looked in the bed next to him, heart beating out of his chest and mind frantic. There next to him laid Keith. He was naked just as Lance was, laying on his back completely sound asleep. The makeup Keith had from the night before was sweated off, leaving him with a bare face. His hair wasn't tied back anymore, flared out on the pillow beneath Keith's head.

The sight of Keith had the memories from the night before flooding back in. Lance felt his body freeze up, blurry memories of him and Keith seeming almost unbelievable. He barely remembered anything from last night, but what he found the hardest to remember was what happened with Keith. The last thing Lance could thoroughly recall was climbing up to the roof with Keith. Everything that came after that was fogged up.

Lance could still think back to bits and pieces, his face heating up in embarrassment. He could kind of make out a deep conversation they had, but he never remembered leaving the party. He also never remembered making it to Keith's house, but there were faint pieces of them dancing. They danced together right? But when did they have sex?

Lance was thinking back as hard as he could, but he couldn't even remember if he topped or bottomed, or did they even try anal? He didn't fucking know and it was starting to really upset him. This whole situation was upsetting him because how could he have done this? Lance knew he had to be drunk off his ass to get in bed with someone, and the fact that he couldn't remember even half of it was scary.

"No, no, no," Lance whispered to himself, dropping his face back into his hands

There was something so terrifying about not remembering the past twelve hours of your life that Lance couldn't explain. It was even scarier waking up in a bed that wasn't his own with no knowledge as to how he got in this situation. Lance was fighting the urge to cry right now, head filling with regret and shame.