Chapter 1: DILF

Keith would lose his head if it wasn't attached to his body.

The twenty-four-year-old raced around his apartment like a mad man, searching high and low for his camera. White socks slid against hardwood, gasping as he slipped backward before catching himself just in time. Keith groaned out of annoyance, yanking the socks off before stomping over to the living room to look there.

Cardboard boxes occupied almost seventy percent of Keith's new apartment, making several obstacles to trip over and millions of things to search through. He tore open each box in sight, digging around aimlessly with no regard for the items he tossed on the floor. Keith's frustration levels grew each time he came up empty-handed, eyebrows knitting together.

After a few minutes of opening box after box, Keith's patients were thrown out the window. He began to tip over each untouched box, pouring its contents out on the floor in hopes to make the process faster. Keith carelessly watched as miscellaneous items of all kinds fell to the ground, not caring for a single one that wasn't his camera.

Impulsively dumping boxes out assisted in some ways, the third box containing Keith's long-lost camera. Keith observed with blown out eyes as his five hundred dollar Nikon camera plummeted to the oak wood floor. He rushed to save it, tossing the empty cardboard aside and reaching his hands out. Keith caught the camera as it neared its last inches away from the ground, catching it just in time.

He let out a sigh of relief, cradling the camera in his arms and holding it close to his chest. Keith thanked his quick reflexes for a moment, then scolded himself for not packing such a valuable property. He reached back into the same box, pulling out his camera bag and opening it. Keith changed the lens to a wide-angled one and changed the SD card, hoping the one he picked up had space. He then turned it on before putting his eye to the viewfinder.

A smile grazed over the boy's face as he looked around his living room through the camera. He grabbed at the black strap to pull it over his head, the camera hanging around his neck. Keith collected a few more items from around his apartment, like his keys and leather jacket, before deciding to head out.

Keith stepped out of his apartment, making sure to lock the door before racing down the stairs. He pushed open the glass door that lead outside of his apartment complex, greeted by the bright glow of seven o'clock sunshine. Keith squinted due to the sun directing right into his view, wishing he had sunglasses. He walked down the sidewalk, figuring he'd take a stroll through the park to take pictures.

A light breeze nipped at Keith's nose, causing his long black hair to blow in his face. He brushed his hair out of his vision, which served no purpose as it blew right back into his face. Keith groaned, pushing the black locks back once again.

"H-H-Hey! Watch out!" a small voice called from beneath Keith.

Keith stopped in his tracks, eyes gazing down to be met with a little girl. Wait, a little girl?

There, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk, was a small girl. She looked about five or six, wide eyes the color of the ocean. Her skin was a deep caramel color as if she was Hispanic or maybe biracial. She had short shoulder-length hair that was a snow-white color, braided into two French braids. Long eyelashes neared a brush of white eyebrows, cheeks stained a soft pink color that reached her nose. Her face was round and full, dusted with dark freckles. She wore a green Teen Titans shirt and cargo shorts that looked as if they were meant for boys, matching green high-top converses and white socks that almost neared her calf's.

He rose an eyebrow at the young child sitting there on the sidewalk, before taking another look below him. His leather boot was nearly a foot away from stepping into chalk smeared against the sidewalk. Keith took a step back, seeing artwork beneath his feet reach far. Bright shades of pink, yellow, orange, blue, and purple stretched from each line of grass that was separated by the thick cement. Streaks of strategically drawn orange faded into more curved lines of pink that then faded into a light purple. The light purple was met with a darker shade of purple, almost indigo. Then boarding the grass was a light blue, shaped into identical squiggly lines.