This world is all about the supernatural I'm sure that I can discover things and people that weren't even mentioned.

My fatigue is still that high huh, I guess I'll take a quick nap and continue my training later, after that I slowly drifted to sleep. 

 \\Time skip giving to you by rain//

I was now walking through the morning night streets. After I woke up from my nap I had a sudden feeling to go somewhere, so I decided to follow it. Now I find myself in the city of Kuoh.

It was currently raining so I wore a black hoodie, I had the hood on of course, but for some reason, something felt off, the feeling of going somewhere just suddenly disappeared. I decided to go on top of a building to get a better look at everything.

I stood on top of the tallest building I could find and used all of my senses to see if I can find anything out of the ordinary I even used that new skill I got from killing Dohnaseek. 

Suddenly I could see everything more clearly, I could see the mana in everyone, I could even see

Suddenly I could see everything more clearly, I could see the mana in everyone, I could even see...lines in people, and dots, I could see their weaknesses, everyone had a color, it was as if I could see their sins, but, this wasn't enough, I know the feeling I had earlier wasn't just nothing.

I covered myself in mana, increasing all of my senses, the outlines of my clothes were blue but that doesn't matter what matters is that I feel something approaching me!!!

(Blue instead of purple)

I turned around immediately to see what was approaching me, It was very far but it moved at incredible speeds, I then finally saw a fireball coming to me but then I looked more closely to see it wasn't a fireball, it was a monster!

Is it trying to attack me? no, it can't be, if it was trying to attack me, then he wouldn't be moving this slow and he wouldn't just head on attacking me, not only that, the fire is slowly disappearing. 

I decided to fly towards him, even if all of this is strange I'm sure something is going to happen, I know for a fact that the cause of that weird feeling is that.

After a couple of seconds of flying, I was now floating on top of the monster, the monster crashed into the forest near the city, luckily it didn't make too big of a sound. The monster had injuries all over its body. He was laying against a tree.

The monster was analyzing me just like I was analyzing him, my senses are telling me that whatever this is, it's strong, if it weren't for those injuries. How did it even get injured?

The monster was breathing heavily but then it began speaking, which caught me by surprise

"Just my luck, a devil" the monster glared at me, it seems like he can't even stand from the injuries.

I floated towards the ground looking at him thinking of what to say next, "...How did you get those injuries?" I asked.

"... AHAHAHHAAHHA" The monster then started laughing, I looked at him confused, after he finished laughing he coughed blood.

"You see a monster you've never seen before, and instead of just killing me immediately or asking what I am, the first thing you ask is where I got my injuries? Now that's some funny shit" he chuckled, he then looked up at the sky contemplating something.

"Listen, kid, I can tell that you're pretty young even though most devils I've met were centuries old, it seems you are still just a kid, do me a favor and leave before they get here" he told me with a face of concern, then In front of me, I saw the system screen pop up. 

{You have received a quest!}

{Main quest: Bodyguard 

Protect this unknown monster from the incoming enemies!

Rewards: A legendary Item

Not completing this quest will result in death}

I couldn't help but smirk, a legendary item? It could be anything, but if I don't complete this quest, the result is death? that means this must be important, higher risk higher rewards resulting in higher punishments. 

"...I don't think I can leave, after all...they're already here" I say looking back at the group of people appearing behind me.