He wanted to put her hair away from her face but decided against it. Probably Teja won't like it , he thought.

He opened his cupboard and took the letter out.

He went and sat in the balcony and opened the letter again. The letter which she had left for him. As he began to read it again everything came flashing in front of his eyes.

Karan was doing a new web series and his shot was done for the day.

"karan....is it okay if we rehearse tomorrow's scene now?do you have time?because we are gonna shoot it during sunrise in the terrace set up....i will just give the instructions so it will be easy tomorrow because we have to finish it during sunrise....so it will be easy if it is rehearsed...." the director told him.

"haan haan sure...." he chuckled. "no need for formality...."

"but the set in being cleaned....should we do it in your vanity?"

"sure....you call everyone i will wait in the vanity...."

"okay i will call my Assistant Director...." the director went away and karan went to his vanity.

The team and his costar also came to his vanity and they rehearsed the scene which was an intimate one which required his costar to sit on his lap.

By that time Teja half opened the door and saw him with his costar. What she didn't see was the team was also there behind the door on the other side of the vanity and had left misunderstanding the situation.

The rehearsal and briefing was done in half an hour and he drove back home immediately.

"my laddoo....i missed you baby....* he cuddled her tightly and kissed her forehead and cheeks as soon as he came inside.

"how was your day?" she whispered.

"nice....as usual....hectic shoot and readings and meetings...." he sighed and laid down on the bed and kept his head on her lap. "why are you wearing this dress?are you going somewhere?or are we?" he winked at her.

"i just came home from the salon...." she whispered.

"baby you okay?" he sat up and cupped her cheeks. She nodded.

"no you are not....tell me what happened?" he rubbed his thumb across her cheek.

"how was you day?" she asked looking at his eyes.

"it was good...." he frowned in confusion since she had asked this twice.

"okay....i will use the washroom and come...." she went to the washroom.

Meanwhile his team called him and reminded him about an important meeting which required his signatures urgently.

After a couple of minutes she came out washing her face.

"laddoo i will come in half an hour and we need to talk okay?i don't think you are fine....i just got an important call and need to go to sign a few documents...." he came and kissed her forehead. "half an hour okay baby?i am coming.... and i will order dinner...." he went out.

He had come home in an hour and unlocked the door and came inside.

"laddoo....come fast baby i got your favorite pastries....now your mood will be fine...." he kept it on the dining table and had a glass of water. Teja didn't come out.

"laddoo...." he said loudly. "where are you?" he pouted and went to their room. She was not there. He checked the washroom.

"where did she go?she didn't say she had to go somewhere...." he frowned and dialled her number. Her phone was switched off.

"what?" he frowned and sat on the bed. "laddoo miss you come fast...." he laid down on the bed and saw a paper kept on the side table. He frowned and took it and started to read it.

As soon as he finished reading the letter he had dropped down on his knees. He felt numb. His entire body had gone numb. He couldn't think straight. He called every freaking person he could think of who were closed to either of them or both but nobody knew about her. He took his car and drove to every place he could think of throughout the night but she was nowhere. He went to the airport but he got nothing from there as well. He had cancelled his shoot and came home early in the morning after the entire night of madness. He sat on the floor leaning on the couch as the gravity of the situation hit him. Silent tears dropped down his cheeks and he sat on the floor broken , in tears.

He came out of his reverie as he finished reading the letter and clutched the letter close to his chest and sobbed.

"i love you laddoo....i missed you so much...." he gasped for air. "why didn't you trust me?how could you think i could do that you....i understand laddoo....i understand what you saw was too much to take....i would have been angry as well....but why didn't you question me?hit me slap me shout at me....why did you leave me?all alone...." he sobbed and buried his face into his knees.

*****

Note: I am sorry guys if the updates are small since yesterday. My closest cousin sister is getting married and i am in the middle of a crazy wedding frenzy with loads of work that I barely get the time. I am trying to update in the little time I get because I know how much you love this story and i am so thankful to you people. Each one of you. I will be back on track soon with longer updates. Till then please manage.
Loads of love.