Chapter 24

Chapter 24

                  Sariah's pov

  I stayed up for most of the night watching some re-runs from the following day and days before. I saw Earlan eavesdropping and how he fell down the stairs. "Humn!" I said when I saw that the others had left and he had went up to the treehouse.

"That was a smart ass move he made on me," I said to myself.

  What the asshole didn't know was that I really love him and I just want to live a comfortable life. Why is it men always want a woman to settle for whatever, but won't ever stand for those kind of treatments? Doesn't he realize by now that I can do without him? I can stay away from him for the rest of my life and still love him.

  I took up my phone and scroll to the video from the day before at the hospital. After watching it and grinning at Earlan's dilemma, I set the audio for my ringtone. I went to his room, switch on the nightlight and saw him fast asleep, he was on his back looking uncomfortable, but I guess he was tired since he was asleep.

  Idiot, I said in my mind, I'm going to enjoy life wether he wants to cheat or not. One thing for sure I was going to make sure I was satisfied. My clit tingled and my breast nipples stood erected as I thought about the love and great sex we just had. On that note I went and wake him up.

  "Hey wake up!" I pinched is toe and lay on the bed beside him.

  "Earlan!"

  "Mmmnm," he said and cleared his throat, "babes wha gwane?" He asked looking a little alarmed.

"Mi need yuh," I said barely above a whisper.

  "Eh? Wey yuh sey?" He asked.

"Yuh deaf? Yuh a draw snore and mi want likkle more sex, tsk." I said flippantly and cut my eyes at him.

  I sucked my teeth nastliy every few seconds and frowns up my face looking at him bad. He laid there staring at me for a while with sleep evident on his face.

  "Come lie down beside mi." He murmured closing his eyes, I watched as he drifted off back in sleep and sighed deeply getting up. Turning off back the night light. I went back to my room and to my bed to sleep.

Someone was tickling my foot bottom and I chuckle pulling my feet up, my cheek was pecked loudly and I fluttered my eyes open.

"Good morning honey," Earlan said lowly, "breakfast in bed." A bed tray of deliciously smelling food was placed between us.

  I yawned rubbing the sleep from my eyes, then lay there staring at him. He got up using his crotch stick and came around to the next side. "Balance yuh ago mek di food cold? He asked.

"Who look after it?" I questioned knowing it must be his mother, but what was more concerning to me was how the tray of food entered my room. I didn't sleep dead, so how come I didn't hear any movements until he woke up.

"A me look after it." He replied.

I turned and looked up into his face meaningfully.

"Stop look pon mi so, look," he said getting up without the crotch stick, " mi can move round pon mi foot, but mi caan put no pressure pon it." He said then sat back down beside me.

  I sat up and open the thermostat teacup, seeing and smelling that it was cocoa tea I took sip. As soon as I started my door was knocked and in marched my troop. I smiled.

"Uno done eat a'ready?" Earlan asked and a group of "yes daddy and yeses" went up.

  Earlan got up and left and they crowded on my bed with a barrage of happy chatter. I heard that the pool was being cleaned and that daddy said they could all get to swim a little later. Great, I thought feeling lazy.