CHAPTER 10

《Chapter 10》

《Sariah's pov》

After my swearing in I was interviewed by the international and local media on one platform, from one media house I was asked if I was married.

The question took me by surprise and I laughed nervously and asked the interviewer, if I was being interviewed on my personal life or my position now as the state minister for Cubina?

He started to ask another question but I thanked him wave to the other reporters, keeping my face impassive and walked off with my representatives. When I emerged from the parliament building the warrior chant started and reverberated throughout the whole grounds.

I walked up unto the podium where I was being awaited to make a greeting and a small speech, I salute the emperor sitting high upon a Rostum where I would be sitting in a few minutes with the other state ministers.

After my speech I head up thier where my picture was taken about five hundred or more times with the emperor, empress and all the state ministers, I was now in the book of African history and the world.

Meanwhile in Jamaica..

Earlan's pov

I sat thier looking at my wife on the television feeling proud and knowing this was indeed very important. I was still surprise and wondered how this slipped pass me and what did this means for us.

I googled the state of Cubina and saw that it was a large state, but it was poor and underdeveloped. Rajae walked behind Sariah as she went to a black diplomatic benz, I guess he knew his mother's every business I thought feeling left out.

So this was what she had been hiding from me? I wondered but I'm still puzzled about her wealth. In all seriousness she seemed to be in a way better financial position than me and I hoped this wouldn't affect the way she thinks of me.

"Daddy! Can I get water please." Earlene asked. "An' me too wan' wata." Said Earlan, I got up and poured water into thier three drinking cups, because mi know Earlanna ago want to.

Mi glad fi spend time wid dem but mi wish Balance did dey here to, mi try fi include her other two children who is here with me into everything mi a do. I don't want them to feel left out any at all and I wanted to get use to the idea that they were now mine, even though I did not father them physically I could do so psychologically maritally.

They were nice children so far they have been obedient and respectful, I looked across at them lounged in the couch watching the television. How could their father not want them apart of his life? They were so innocent I mused.

The new furnitures arrived and I directed the carpenters where to put them, while the media was filled with Sariah, I was making preparations for her when she came home to my house.

I went up to her house with Shinel and Rakeem, to get some of thier things so they could start preparing for school. I wonder how she managed with all of them, because these daddy duties got me stressed completely out.

But I wouldn't change it for the world, I asked Shinel to pack some of the triplets clothes in the big bag I gave her. The staff over on the farm was excited to see me, as I went to check up on how things were going like Sariah had asked me to.

I chat with them a little, then had Balla direct them in the loading of the ground provisions and meats into the trunk of one of the cars.