CHAPTER 6

Chapter six

Sariah's pov

I have never felt so much anger towards the male species like I felt towards Earlan right now. I thought about paying someone to kill him mawga rass more than a dozen times.

My aunt asked me why I lied to her of all people and I could not contain my emotions when I answered her. I told her he didn't show any interest and I didn't want the world to laugh at me, saying I'm having another child that the father has rejected. She understood me and wanted me to allow him to see them and be a father, but I didn't want to see or have any dealings with him. Where the hell was he before now, I hated the law it was selfish and unfair.

Ms. Mckay and her daughter were the baby sitters and they came to collect the children,while I got ready for school with a heavy heart. Why did Earlan suddenly wants to see the child, my children, he doesn't know I have triplets and I told the lawyer to keep it that way.

Rajae helped me to monitor most of the employees in the yard, the babies stayed with the sitters over by the other house which I've given him. It worked out better for all of us, since no one is over this house, until my bigger children come home from school.

I drove out in my grey BMW and my phone rang, with the lawyer telling me Earlan had went and done the DNA test. She was now going to collect her copy of the results and ask if their was anything I wish to tell her. If she wasn't representing me I would have told her something bad, the nerve of her I thought seething with anger. Right now I wish my babies weren't his, tsk. What a situation I could hardly keep focus in my classes.

He was going to get the shock of his life and even though I have lots of money now, supposedly even more than him, he still will have to give me money for our children. I hated having to scull school to attend an unnecessary court hearing, when I told him to lets settle this out of court.

I was glad my aunt was there to assist me with the children and support me through this. We reached at the court house early and directed by the lawyer, to cover my babies heads as we took them inside via the back entrance. She stood outside by the glass door of the room me, my aunt and the children were waiting in. I saw Earlan and his mother when they arrived, they were speaking to a man who was obviously his lawyer.

As usual he attracted attention with the whole court house looking at him. Me and my children were bound to be on the news and that was exactly what I was running from. Police officers came to quiet the people trying to flock him and his personal securities stood close to him. I sighed and my aunt looked at me. After a while I heard my name and his name being called and the lawyer answered present for my name.

People had their phones out and I had no doubts that they had posted all sorts of things on the media already. Nervousness took me over as I straightened my pleated skirt when my name was called. Everyone was looking at my lawyer Kim Whittick, including Earlan and his mother. They stood up looking at the lawyer who stood with her arms folded glaring at them. My aunt laughed and I had to also, she was waiting on them to go into the court room.

When our names were called again she knocked lightly on the glass door. Earlan and his lawyer went into the court room. I opened the door and walked out holding my head straight, as I walked behind my lawyer into the courtroom. The judge said she was pleased to finally meet me, Earlan and his lawyer were staring at me, but I wasn't looking at them. I answered the questions asked by the judge and explained the reason in detail of why Earlan has never seen his child.

I told the court that he said he wasn't interested in my pregnancy when I told him and of how he sent me a bunch of disrespectful and demeaning text messages then blocked me. That didn't help one bit, these people just love hearing people's personal business out in the air. The judge which was a she did not take anything I said into consideration.