Chapter 20

Chapter twenty

                 Earlan's pov

  I couldn't sleep for more than one reasons, truth be told I was afraid of Sariah. I was afraid she may kill me in my sleep out of anger, so I pulled on a joggers suit and went downstairs.

  Taking one of the cushions out of the couch, I went into the gym that I have been utilizing lately. I locked the door and lie down in a corner on the rough carpet. I thought about my life and my accomplishments. I thought about Sariah and how good I always feel with her. I thought about how I had felt like my world was tearing apart after she caught me with the Cubinean woman.

And I felt awful.

  Losing her would have been the death of me, as badly as how I didn't want to admit it. I truly felt like I couldn't go on without her, she was in my life for the rest of my life. I love her. Tears pricked my eyes and ran down into my ears, it had hurt me when she told me she wanted to be by herself. When all I wanted was just to be with her.

  I know a lot of women would have been glad to have me by thier side, but I don't want them. I needed her, with everything within me.

Knocking up hard into the gym wall, my eyes flew open as I growled in pain and rubbed my knee. "Ssss" the pain was excruciating. I turned seeing that it was lighting out outside and looked towards the clock. Seeing that it was after six I got up quickly. Sidoney had to go to school early and I needed her help with Earlanna and Earlene.

Tossing the cushion towards the living room, I filled the kettle halfway with water and turned on the stove. Then I head upstairs sighting four of Sariah's suitcases on the landing yet to be unpacked. What the hell she had in them I wondered walking pass to the children's room.

  I saw that Sidoney's room door was opened and went into my daughters shared bedroom.

"Sid?" I called.

"Yes daddy." Sidoney answered.

"Good morning, yuh good?" I asked seeing her helping the girls to bathe.

"Good morning, yes." She replied.

"Good morning daddy"

"Morning daddy"

I laughed "good morning my babies" they always make me laugh.

"I'm going to make breakfast.Sidoney get on yuh clothes memba yuh affi go school before them. Yuh bathe already?" I said and asked.

"No, Raheem ina di bathroom a bathe Younglord." She replied.

  "A'right, as him done bathe, you go bathe." I told her. She has been helping me out a lot with the triplets and Raheem has well. All of them together was such a handful, but I love them all. I wouldn't trade it for the world around me.

  Rajae would have came to help me with them too, but he wasn't going to show up since Sariah is here. I thought as I collcted my phones and some money from my room.

  I turned off the fire under the kettle as it began to whistle and washed my hands. Eggs, sausages, toaster strudel and pancakes. I served Sidoney's and Raheem's breakfast to- go and placed them to oneside on the counter.

"Good morning daddy." Younglord greet me coming down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning mi don." I replied. He climbed up unto a kitchen stool and sat. I place his breakfast before him and took his tea out of the dish of water it was cooling a bit in.