CHAPTER 15

Chapter fifteen

Earlan's pov

Balance was right about everything, I can't believe Torcha really did this to me. I would expect it from anyone else but not him and what hurt the most he was right beside me all along. "Jah know." I said upon a deep sigh, I was taking two of my dogs up to Sariah's house. A low rider and a german shepherd, they weren't getting the proper care and feeding since I don't spend much time here at my home again.

My interview had been filled with personal questions, it was embarrassing to admit that I only had sex with Riri once in my house. Then to be asked if it was a threesome, only God, alone know how much I have had to control my anger to answer. Right now Torcha needs to go and do the DNA test and get this problem off of me.

Sariah nearly leave me all because of this and Torcha not even care. "Tsssk, humn!" Balla looked through the mirror at me sitting in the back seat as we drove. "A thru yuh nuh know how mi feel betrayed, tsk. All a did coulda be avoided ino." I said bitterly.

"Mi waan know why him go fuck Riri, right now dat a bigga diss to me and she neva say nutn. This shady nuh fuck is either she really nuh know or did feel shame, but dis nuh look good none at all breda." Balla said.

"Not even waan talk bout it nuh more, cas a only one conclusion dey dey, him go in a di room an' fuck har afta mi gone up a mi room di night." I said distastefully.

"Pelpa sey Sariah have him unda high surveillance long time." Balla said.

"Bumboclaate breda mi a tell yuh sey, she ask mi sey if mi nuh check di next phone, but thru mi na surmise nutn mi a sey she just a assume somn. Cause mi trust him an' mi nuh look through di phone, a thru yuh doe even know star." I told him.

Pelpa drove ahead of us carrying up another of my vehicles to Sariah's house. The police goodly want to come and search my premisses, so I locked it up and decided Pelpa shouldn't stay down there. If they wanted to they would have to get in touch with me first. I felt a way not that I had anything to hide, but them coming to dig up my house is very unappealing.

Sariah was in a black tights with a yellow top and wearing a green apron, she was standing by the jerk pan looking sexy. I walked up to her and kissed her lightly on her lips, she smiled looking at me and I never wanted to lose that smile, I thought walking into the house through the kitchen. "Hello, how was school today?" I asked none of the children in particular.

  Dinner nice caan done jerk chicken, shrimp fry rice, roast corn and plantain with avocado pear

Dinner nice caan done jerk chicken, shrimp fry rice, roast corn and plantain with avocado pear. Buoy dah woman yah can really pudung some good cooking, mi a one fortunate piece a buoy ino. I thought to myself looking at Sariah's ass as she went for more jerk chicken for the children.

Mi waan gi har somn later wine up ina har tight pumpum, can't believe mi almost lose har. She looked at me questioningly and I used my fingers to show her the duggu duggu sign, she cut her eyes and I laughed.