Finding out about pregnancy!😯

You were very skeptic about telling Taehyung.
Y/n(mind: I feel so sorry to hide this from him. He should know it early! How should I put it... i dont have confidence...uggh y/n...

Next day:
You were going office with him. Everytime he put brakes... he would keep his one hand before your stomach.

Taehyung: are u ok? Y/n ...
Y/n( confused): yeah baby...

Taehyung: I told u if you feel exhausted.. skip office . You overworked with wedding preparations... 😐

Y/n: I had to... I had so many dreams for Shae's and Kookie's marriage . 😊

Taehyung: ok ... but you know it right . If u feel u need anything or tell me anything... u can tell me.

You were getting suspicious on his protective behaviour but you knew there was no chance he knew the truth of pregnancy.

Y/n: Taehyung.. calm down..I am not on my periods.
Taehyung (mind): obviously because you are pregnant love.. 

Taehyung: ok !

In the evening... after coming from office....
You were seated in the couch. Taehyung came and started massaging your shoulder and sat and massaged your foot.

Y/n: thank you! How did u know I needed u?
Taehyung: well, I know u more than u.
He pecked your lips.
Taehyung: I am in the library. Let me know if u need something! We will have dinner after an hour .

Y/n: Taehyung, I am fine. I was just little tired. Now with your massage I am good. 😊

Taehyung: ok
(Mind): when y/n when are u going to spill the truth ? I am waiting... eagerly waiting to celebrate this with u. 🥺

One hour later~~~~
Taehyung: let me check her and call her for dinner.
He went to the room. You were fast asleep .
Taehyung: she has to eat something . I will have to wake her up.
Y/n? Y/n.....

You didn't responded. He then gently tapped u but your were unconscious. Your sugar level dripped due to exhaustion and not taking initial medicines. With all this wedding, you forgot to visit doctor and take medicines.

Taehyung panicked and called the doctor.

Doctor after checking her: Mr. Kim ... your wife is pregnant but she hasn't taken any  revital medicines. Her sugar level dripped. I have given the list. She is ok now. Don't worry about the baby also. 😐

Taehyung: thank you doctor. (Bowed)
He asked staff to drop the doctor .

You were awake but you closed your eyes to avoid him. You knew that doctor would obviously have told about pregnancy.
He came and gently caressed your forehead. Keeping strands of hair behind your ears.

Taehyung: Y/n... do you really think I won't be good father! Even now you are not responding to me... ( doctor told him that she is awake)😐

You opened your eyes with guilt and tried to sit.
Y/n: No! No tae...I am sorry.. Its not like that.
I wanted to inform you the first but I heard you speaking with Shae that you can't handle children as of now. 🥺

Taehyung: But... that was childish of me. Then, I didn't knew that we are going to be parent! If you are pregnant ....then..I should be equally responsible for this right?

Y/n: I am sorry baby....I forgot to take pills thaat day. 🥺
He interrupted you by keeping fingers on your lips.
Taehyung: ssshhhh!! Don't speak. There is nothing to be sorry. I love you and I am beyond happy with this pregnancy. You should have discussed this with me rather than taking tension.
Its true its new feeling for me too but I will learn. I will practice with Zoe. 😊 I will become a good father.