A trip of closeness♥️

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

It was a team outing plan time.
You were very excited since Rhysaa will also be going. You had one more friend now i.e Jeon Jungkook. And few other colleagues. You were very friendly with them. Everyone loved you since you were so down to earth, outspoken and happy happy girl. You always cheered everyone up. That is why some people also wondered how boss Kim Taehyung hadn't yet fallen for you. You were perfect in all sort. They shipped you with your boss. 🤭😊

Kim Taehyung: y/n ...schedule Paris front meeting to this week

But this week was a team trip planned. You remembered

Y/n: But sir...
Kim Taehyung: I think you should also prepare presentation today. Send the draft by tomorrow and inform them I will go to Paris next week with Mr Park.

Author pov:
Taehyung was little cold because of last evening incident with you meeting some man. He was trying ignoring you to the best.

Suddenly, Jeon Jungkook entered in the room.
Jeon : yaaaa...Taehyungaah..! Still working .. don't you remember we have to leave for team trip.
Kim Taehyung (mind): oh I remembered but this meeting... umm..I guess I can't go to trip.

" I can't go Jungkook. This Paris front is scheduled next week. Mr. Park is accompanying me.
Jeon winking at me and hi fying:😉🙋‍♂️great then I guess y/n is free . She will come with us . We will miss u  Taehyung.
Y/n: you were giggling.

Kim Taehyung (mind): is she going! She is "MY" secretary . She should atleast ask me before going or She can also come to Paris. But she is also needed here.... What should I do?🙄

Next day~~~~~ you , Rhysaa, Jungkook, Suga, Lisa, and some more team members were outside office. You were loading your luggage to the cars.
You three friends decided together in one car.
Suddenly you saw Kim Taehyung coming.

Kim Taehyung: I see you all are ready to go.
Jeon: Yaah but aren't you suppose to leave for Paris!?
Kim Taehyung: 😐 No ... that's postponed. I am coming with you guys. I can't miss team trip it builds teamwork . Its fun though.
Jeon: yaaah... unlike you😂 boring man!!

Your eyes widened with little shock with him coming.
You were nervous. It would be a personal trip... not formal one.

You four seated in car . Music was playing and Jeon screamed....
Jeon: ok fellas! No work talk only fun and only relax. Got it.

Rhysaa: yes sir! Yay!
Jeon: Ah Rhysaa ... you should have called your boyfriend also to this trip . He works in different dept I suppose!

Rhysaa (shy): Its ok sir... it would be a friends trip.
Kim Taehyung(driving): Its nice you have a fun personal life. You seems Preety normal to me.😄

Rhysaa was looking at you. She could sense some awkwardness in the air and tension between you two.

Y/n( mind): did he just taunted on me..that I am not normal🤨. Huhh!! Who asked him to join us! No doubt this trip would be boring with him. Mr. Rude!

You all reached a destination. It was perfect trekking spot with beautiful sceneric view. You were mesmerised by its beauty.