Everyone was shocked😮🤭

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

After the marriage, he asked you to come with him to HIS house. You were not in your senses. You insisted him to take you to the hospital and you also promised that you will go with him after that. Part of contract yes!

Here, Jeon and Rhysaa got to know about this through Kim Taehyung. They were shocked because Taehyung didn't looked happy.
Rhysaa couldn't think how you could marry in such haste especially when your mother is sick. Also, why Kim Taehyung and not Min Sung!

At hospital:
You slept in your mother's room... taking care of her and constantly sticking with her.

Doctors entered.
Doctor: Hi Mrs. Y/n kim. We are briefed about your mothers health. My team is from abroad. We will taking over it from here. I assure you... your mother will be fine. Don't worry.

You thought that atleast one thing is happening good as per the contract. Kim Taehyung helped with the doctors. But this doesn't change the fact that you HATED him.

Y/n: Thank you doctor. ( teary eyes)

Kim Taehyung visited the hospital. He was looking at you.
His eyes could tell that he was very sorry looking at your state. His heart was ripping watching you crying and he stood at corner watching you in tensed state face palming BUT...he cannot help but to hate you. Little misunderstanding is still refreshed in his mind. He is now thinking with his mind.

Then he went to the doctors and completed all financial formalities. Jeon also came. He was sitting with you and taking care of you.

Kim Taehyung (mind): I will go to any extend to save my sister. Even if I have to entertain this girl in my life. Oh fuck! I forgot about Yuna in all this !
He drove to meet yuna and to tell her the truth.
Marriage news was spread in Kim Co. Everyone including Mr. kim was shocked.

At office~~~~~
Kim Taehyung : Yuna! I am sorry! It has to happen in that way. I had no choice. I am sorry.

Mr. Kim: what was the urgency! Why son ? Yuna was so perfect for you. How could you do this to her? What will say to his father!😕 You should have told me.

Yuna was crying. She just looked at Kim Taehyung making him feel guilty with her teary eyes.

Yuna: I don't know what was the reason for this. Especially when you said we will marry next month. Anyways, I hope we can stay good friends as earlier.

Kim Taehyung ( guilty): I am sorry. Yes!! We are friends. Yes!
Yuna then left.

Mr. Kim: I have tried to find a perfect match for you. You should have told me earlier if you liked someone else. And this sudden marriage. Please announce it publicly and do a proper marriage. Your mother is also unaware. I hope you can do this much for us.

Kim Taehyung: I will surely! Give me some time.

Both of your lives had taken a sudden turn. Both of started loving each other but now with this misunderstanding... your marriage has not started on good note. It was a contract marriage. ( 2 years to be exact)

After your mother's health was improving. You decided to break your marriage news. You were beyond terrified.
Y/n: Mom... do you believe me?🥺
Mom: ofc .. my baby! You saved me!😔 you are the best daughter y/n. You father would have been so proud of you today. Why .. you have something to say?

Y/n(long sigh): I cannot marry Min Sung because I got married to Kim Taehyung. .....................

Mom: Ceo of Kim Co. kim Taehyung!?😮
But why! Already married means?

Falling for my cold boss Kim Taehyung ♥️||kth|| Kim Taehyung || cold boss जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें