Kim Taehyung...a tough guy!🙄

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

Y/n: I need to shop for my new job. Formals and some other stuffs.
Next week~~~~~

You entered your new office with lots of hope and new zeal towards your work.
Y/n : good morning Mr. Taehyung!
Kim Taehyung: Good morning.
Y/n(mind) : still cold!🙄
Kim Taehyung wanted to first check whether you were flirtatious just like previous girls or you were different. So, he decided to test you.

He observed you whole day. Like literally eyeing on you to see if your stalking him or checking out from time to time.
You had a cabinet separated by glass . Taehyung  seat was clearly visible.

Kim Taehyung: Is she really normal? Like I am that handsome that girls do check me out. But she is totally engrossed in her work. Hmmmm...that's new.

Y/n(mind): Even if I don't have an eye on my forehead yet I can say this boss is acting weird. Why is he eyeing on me. Is he checking whether I am doing my job properly or not!! Oh yeah maybe...
Y/n behave ...you have to impress with your work ethics.😊

Kim Taehyung(mind): well ...I see she is not flat with my looks. Seems like she can manage here.

Kim Taehyung: y/n , please check my schedule for today. And remember to bring chamomile tea at 2:00.

Y/n: yes sir

You learnt your job and also what all things Taehyung needed in a day.
You suddenly received a call at your office cellphone.

Y/N: Hi this is y/n . Secretary of Mr. kim Taehyung. May I know whom I am speaking to?

X person: Hi , I am Mr. Kim. Father of Kim Taehyung. He is not picking up my call. Inform him to visit me at 3:00 in my house.

Y/n: oh sure sir. It was nice speaking to you.

You went and informed Kim Taehyung. He was busy typing something. You can see his face turning tensed as soon as he heard his father has called.

He literally gritted his teeth.

After drinking the tea, he was talking to someone on phone.
You can see he was really irritated.

Suddenly you entered.
You two had a slight eye contact.
Out of nowhere... he asked you
Kim Taehyung: are you married?
Y/n: what!...well no I don't want to...
Kim Taehyung: Nice...Just don't its a trap! 🙄
Y/n(mind): what was that! Is he that tensed...
🤨
He went back to work and you went out for meeting and calls.

But that question was still lingering in your mind.
After working for month...you were comfortable working there. Some days were hectic but you mentally cursed your workaholic boss and went with the flow.😂

Now he was dependent on you and you liked this thing. You felt validated for your work. Others employees were waiting for you to fall for him as they would get a chance to ship you both.( well office and gossips!!😉) Rhysaa would be one of them.
But you would shooooo off this topic as if you didn't care an ounce.

One fine day~~
You went to meet Rhysaa in her cabin.
You met Jeon Jungkook there(Rhysaa's boss and finance head of kim group...also dearest friend of Taehyung). He has seen you many times with Kim Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook: Hey y/n , how are you here?
Y/n: oh hi Mr. Jeon . I came to meet Rhysaa.
She is unwell.

Rhysaa( haven't seen her boss Jeon): hey babe!!!!! You cared for me!!Ahhhhhh...I love you.

Jeon Jungkook : Is she unwell! Rhysaa , you should rest! Why did you come..
Rhysaa: oh hi Sir, yeah ... I am unwell but today we had investors meeting and it was important so...😐
Jeon Jungkook: you can rest if you feel sick. I will push the meeting tomorrow.
And y/n ,is my friend giving tough time to you?😉(joking tone)

Y/n: oh...(laughing) no no not at all.

You three would hangout time to  time and were close office colleagues.
Its been a year now.....
You never dated someone . You had your traumatic past and you had anxiety.
But having crush was normal for you. (Afterall hopeless romantic) . You would feel different infront of your boss. Suddenly heart beating faster nowadays. And he would look handsome to you. Even his slightest habit would bother  you. You cared for him. But in you mind you were adamant to believe that you are his secretary so naturally you would be feeling this .

One day~~~~A beautiful smart girl with a good personality entered

One day~~~~
A beautiful smart girl with a good personality entered . Her name was Lee Yuna.
People greeted her. You were blank as you never saw her before.
Yuna to you: I see you are Tae's new secretary. Hmmm... is he free? Or wait I should give him surprise..
She suddenly entered the cabin.
Y/n: sorry Ms. Lee. He is busy right now. You can't......
Till then she entered...along with you...

Kim Taehyung was meditating.....
He saw both of you. He understood the situation.
Kim Taehyung: Hi Yuna!
Yuna: Tae baby ...how are you...long time no see....🥺

Y/n(mind): Baby!!!😯 is she..........

Check out next story for this sudden entry of Yuna....
Also do give suggestions.
It is appreciated 🥰