First love♥️

Taehyung's flashback:
He loved a girl and she (Ji Yun) was very beautiful, happy, loving , chirpy and childish. She died in car accident . She forgot to wear seatbelt. And Taehyung was brutally injured. Luckily he was saved by locals but Ji Yun died.
Taehyung cursed himself for years as he also forgot to check seatbelts of her. He still blames himself for this accident. He was so in love with her. But after that he never dated and
Now his dad and Yuna's father were family friend. So , he decided to move on with accepting this marriage proposal. Yuna was sweet and highly educated so he didn't mind it.
But somehow he didn't feel the connection with her.

You both reached outhouse.
You told Rhysaa about this. They were very concerned.

At 9:00~~ dinner was prepared.
Taehyung said he is not hungry which was lie you knew it. Everybody ate and went to sleep.
You took the plate and went to his room to check and convince him to eat. And maybe apologise again if that was spoiling his mood.

You heard him talking to someone on phone.
Kim Taehyung on phone: I think we should not delay. Lets get married in next month Yuna.
You heard this and got emotional ( uncertain feelings and teary eyes. You couldn't understand what was happening to you)
After he hung up the call.....
Y/n: Can I enter sir?
Kim Taehyung looked coldly at you: Yeah! What is it!
Y/n: I know something has disturbed you and I don't want that reason to be me. Please don't skip dinner because of that. And I am sorry for my carelessness...I wont repeat it again.

Kim Taehyung ( suddenly his expressions melted) He wanted to share all his emotions with you but he just can't. He cleared his throat and said..
" y/n I guess You have understood your mistake and I am also sorry for behaving that way. I wasn't in my sense that time. It was also my mistake . I should have driven smoothly. I am sorry.

Y/n: please have your dinner.
And you left . You heard ... his marriage was next month. Next month!!!! It was flashing in your mind. With heavy head you slept.
Next day...everyone came back.
————————————————————
Kim Taehyung got to know that Shae kim , her sister was pregnant. He was happy . He loved his sister more than anything else. He was very protective of her.
But he hasn't met Min sung( Shae kim's boyfriend). Now was the time.

Kim Taehyung to Shae kim: I was very happy. I think you should get marry to the love of your life. Isn't it?

Shae Kim: yeah! Next month ...and please meet Min sung also. He is excited to meet you.
Kim Taehyung: ok 😀

A small get together was held. Yuna, Shae kim, kim family, Min Sung everyone was there.
Kim Taehyung entered and Min sung greeted him.

Kim Taehyung (mind): why do I feel I have seen him somewhere?( he vaguely saw ming sung meeting you at cafe)
He was trying hard to remember. But meeting went well and after nice chit chat session Shae was leaving with Taehyung.
Taehyung: tell me Shae, u ok with marriage right?
Shae: ofc! I would die living without him. I love him so much.

Taehyung always cared for Shae. She was very emotional girl. Taehyung protected her in every sort.

After a week:
You had this small engagement ceremony with Min sung . He only insisted your mother for this. You weren't interested at all. It was too fast for you. But it happened.

At office:
Everyone was looking at your ring and congratulating you. Kim Taehyung entered the office. He also heard everything.

In his room~~
Kim Taehyung: so, you are engaged y/n ...
Y/n: (avoiding him to the best)... ummm...yes sir..
It happened very fast.😐
Kim Taehyung: anyways congratulations!

He was not at all meaning his words. He was little broken. But he accepted it as he was also mentally preparing himself to getting marry to Yuna.

In the evening:
Min Sung called you to meet at X place.
You competed the work and went early.

Taehyung was nearby having some meeting and he happened to see you there at X place.
He received a message from unknown number.

Message: Y/n is marrying Shae's fiance Min Sung forcefully and she is a gold digger. Engagement is done. Do something ...don't let her fool you.

Kim Taehyung was beyond shocked. He went more close to clearly see Min Sung with you.

He eavesdrop and heard you saying....

Y/n : (Holding hands of Min Sung) I know You love me and I am ok with her in your life. I will try to manage it that way.
Taehyung heard this much and he angrily went out from there without getting the full narration.

Actually, min sung told you about her fake past to earn some sympathy. He told he had a girlfriend who died of cancer. He can't get over her thoughts.
To which you were consoling him and saying that you were ok with her (her memories)in his life .

But Taehyung thought you were ok with Shae kim in his life and already know all this but still want to marry him. He took you as gold digger and lastly believed that message without thinking twice.

(Huge confusion.....!!!!! I know its important part of story..)
Taehyung was heart broken first... he thought highly of you. He was falling for you. 💔

While driving.....
kim Taehyung (mind): why every poor girl run for money! This damn money! (Hitting the steering hard) I thought she has some self respect but I was wrong. She is so pathetic. I wont let her destroy my sister's life. Nor that Min sung...that bastard!! I will show your place miss y/n... you will see who Kim Taehyung is!!
He was fuming with anger.
Suddenly he met with accident.
And was unconscious for days.  Min Sung got next part of plan and he manipulated Shae kim to marry him sooner. He wanted two wedding..one proposal wedding held in Paris where Kim Taehyung couldn't interfere ...Yes! Without Kim Taehyung's presence . And other one with family's presence.
Shae wanted her brother to be present in marriage but she loved Min Sung also.
So they flew to Paris for intimate wedding. Shae had no clue about Kim Taehyung' s accident. Min Sung made sure she doesn't get to know from any family member.

Too much happened in short time.
——————————————————————//
Who texted Taehyung!! Who was behind all this!!
What will Taehyung do?
Stay tuned...it's getting more interesting!😉