Do I care for him?💔

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

You both reached home. After changing you went to prepare dinner. Taehyung caught cold and he was sneezing hard. You heard him upstairs sneezing and talking on phone.

Y/n: This stupid Rude Taehyung! Huh... if he is so sensitive to cold, he should have taken care ! But no.... He has to put down AC temperature to irritate me... he could have taken umbrella but no... 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

You prepared hot milk for him. And sent it through house help.
" sir! This hot milk is sent by mam. "
Taehyung (mind): Wae? How did she know I caught cold! Why is she behaving like my wife!

He shrugged it off
"Leave it here. Thank you"

Next morning~~~~~~~~~

You got up early. Taehyung had fever. He was still sleeping.
Y/n(mind): What is with him? He never gets late.
Should I check him? You were looking at his angelic face. You forgot all his mistreatment, his rudeness. You were just looking at him! Cherishing how before he was when you were his secretary. He was so different 🥺

 He was so different 🥺

You felt he was unwell. You touched his forehead.
"He is burning with fever". You took wet towel and put on his forehead. He was in deep sleep. Then after sometime, you also slept sitting waiting for him to wake up to give him medicine.

Taehyung woke up watching you sleeping while seating.
Taehyung (mind): Don't do this y/n ...just don't do this to my heart! This will not change the fact that you are fake.
He woke up coldly and went to washroom.
You felt his presence and got up. He was weird . You thought he is sick and weak.

After changing he came down ~~~
Y/n: Taehyung, how are u now? Have some porridge you will feel good.😐
Kim Taehyung: No thanks! Don't try to be my "wife ".
He just went . Yes....
Y/n: what is wrong with him. How.. whatt wifey thing I did to him!🤷🏻‍♀️ Taking care of sick is humanity!! Who will make him understand! Rudeness king!!

In office ~~~
Jeon visited and took care of him. Taehyung was weak.
You noticed him but you thought he will not like it you taking care of him.

Y/n(mind): One min he asks me to be his wife and another minute he shouts at me! What does he want! Why its so complicated? Why did he married me? Why cannot he answer me?

You received call from Mrs. kim . She invited for small family lunch. Shae would be there and also Min Sung.
You didn't wanted to meet that cheater. But anyhow you told Taehyung.

Taehyung: ok be ready . We will go and come early. I am not well.
Y/n: ok😐

At Kims  house~~~~~~~
Shae: oh hi Y/n. How r u?
Taehyung: ya! your brother is sick. Can you ask me first?😒
Y/n: I am good Shae . How r u? Are u eating well?
Taehyung rolled his eyes
Taehyung (mind): Look at her as if she really cares for Shae! Huhh
Min Sung came to meet u all. There was awkwardness.

Y/n(mind): I don't like Min Sung but why does Taehyung ignore him?  Weird!

Mrs.Kim: Taehyung, eat ! You have become so weak. And take some off ! Don't be a workaholic! Y/n , dear please comtrol him and also scold him if required.

You awkwardly smiled. Taehyung was eating quietly.
Mr. Kim: so, when r u two leaving for Paris?
Taehyung: dad, tomorrow...
Mr.Kim: but , you are unwell. Can we postpone it?
Taehyung: No its already postponed so many times. Its not a good impression for deal.
Mr. Kim: ok son.. if you insist. But take care. Y/n  will be with you. Infact, this is your first trip after marriage. Stay there after Paris front and enjoy your honeymoon.

You choked water and started coughing on hearing "honeymoon "word.
Everyone looked at you.
Mrs.Kim: u okay dear?🤨
Y/n: yeahhh! Yeahhhhhh..🤦🏻‍♀️😐
You two were embarrassed. There was slight eye contact with Taehyung. He was also embarrassed.

——————————————————————
You both returned. You started packing for Paris.
It was a huge deal . Yuna will be coming. You mentally thought how to tolerate her.

In Paris.....~~~~~~~~~~
In the meeting, you noticed Yuna was overly flirting with Taehyung. Her intentions were clearly visible to you . She was trying to make you realise that she knew Taehyung better.

You presented one idea but Yuna objected it stating it was too cliche. Taehyung liked your idea. You knew it from his expressions ( by this time you could tell looking at his face) but since he was in his rude mode.. god knows why... he approved Yuna's idea.

You were hurt. You came out of the conference room.
Y/n(mind): Can't he just put aside his ego for once while working! He is testing my patience now!

At your Paris home:
You came back and went to his room.
Y/n: Can I talk to you?
Taehyung was reading file.....
"Mwo(what)?"
Y/n: Why do you have to mix your personal and professional life? You liked my proposal yet you rejected that! Can I know why?
Taehyung: Firstly, there is nothing "personal " if it is related to you. Know your grounds. Secondly, I cannot "like" anything related to you. And lastly, You are no one to ask me why I rejected your idea! Got it!

Y/n(teary): Taehyung! If it's something I did wrong , you can tell me. Please don't behave like this. I have every right to know what went wrong? You started crying....

Taehyung: Question your principles! Not me!
He left and went to bar to drink.
You went to sleep crying hard. Thousand of emotions ... you were alone struggling with your thoughts. Totally clueless......

Timeskip( 11 pm)~~~~
Taehyung came home completely drunk! You woke up . Your fondness towards him compelled you to help him...take care of him.

He leaned on you. He was totally drunk. He looked at you.
" Y/n....." he told with teary eyes...
Y/n: Taehyung you are drunk.. please walk to room. Lets walk.
You holding his arms and keeping on your shoulder.. making him walk...
"Y/n , why... did you do this? To me?? Why"... he was teary ...
You laid him on bed. And removed his socks and shoes. He was reeking alcohol.

Y/n( mind): what is he trying to say! What did I do to him?
Taehyung (drunk and sobbing):My feelings are hurt! My baby Shae! Why!! .........I cannot forgive...................

You couldn't understand what he was mumbling... . You were sad .  He was sad . Night was gloomy and passed with crying .

Next morning~~~~~
Taehyung pov: My head was so heavy!! Aahh!!
He woke up and saw you with hangover soup standing at the door.
Y/n: Tae drink this. It will help you.
Taehyung (mind): I wanted to stop her for caring for me. For calling me Tae! But somehow I couldn't shout at her. I am blank .....what happened after reaching home.?We fought and I went to to bar. This much I can remember.

Taehyung stood up
"It's Taehyung not Tae .....for you" . He said and went to freshen up.

You came down . 🙄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting incidents to happen in Paris!
Stay tuned♥️♥️♥️