Lots of Love💌

You both came home. After having dinner... you were watching kdrama and Taehyung as usual in his calls.

Suddenly, a romantic scene comes in kdrama and actors started kissing...
Your eyes were widened and lips had huge smile in awe.. you had waited for that scene for how long( kdrama romance is always next level)
And out of nowhere... Taehyung entered.

You were little surprised. And he was ij teasing mode!
Taehyung: 😉😏😏😏😏

Y/n: 😦😦😅😅 where is the remote!! Oh god...

Taehyung smiled with lips sealed... he came close to you and sat .
You were very shy .
Taehyung: ahem ahem!!!
Y/n: yes? (You acted cutely looking at him)
Taehyung: I know you love kdramas but you should have told me if you also loved these cliche kissing scenes.

Y/n: whaaaat!! i mean yeah .. that's the beauty of kdrama. Even a handbrush moment or small peck gives me butterflies in stomach. I.....

You were interrupted by Taehyung's peck on your lips. 😘

Taehyung: then you should have told me baby! I can always give you butterflies in stomach.😉

You were blushing like anything

You were blushing like anything. 😊😊
Y/n: I was talking about kdrama...
Taehyung: yaahh! Can you be little romantic with your husband...

You laughed and came close to him. Looking deep into his eyes.. you tip toed and held him with his nape. He holded onto your waist with smirk on his face.
Y/n: You are my life. You make my heart smile and eyes shine. I love you.

You kissed him passionately and deeply. He also kissed you gently. ♥️
You jumped and hugged him interlocking your legs into his waist. And you both moved to bedroom without breaking the kiss.

He kept you in the bed.
Taehyung: You felt ok right? Pain... ?
Y/n: Yaah!! Pabo... Pain was for small time. And I cannot miss "this" infront of that little pain. I can bear anything to have sex with you. ♥️👀

Taehyung: sex! 😏👀 hmmm.. somebody is having a long night today. Get ready..

He hovered over you and kissed you unbottoning your dress and you opening his.
He fucked you like anything and room was filled with loud moans and skin slaps. 🤭

He touched all your g spots and your legs were shivering with orgasm. You felt in heaven.
He understood you were orgasming so he stopped and gently kissed you calming you down.

Taehyung (while kissing): its ok its ok.. baby.. just enjoy .. sshh... its ok.
Y/n( teary eyed with pleasure): you ... were great baby.. ...
Taehyung slowly fingered you and you both reached climax .
Then you both cleaned up and slept after having wonderful sex. ♥️

————————————————-
It was actually understandable between you two that if Taehyung doesn't use protection while having sex then you would have pills afterwards. Or else he would use protection instead for you to avoid taking pills everytime.