Hate him love him?🤦🏻‍♀️

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

You reached home . You were tired so you went directly to room(shared bedroom). Taehyung already slept on bed.
You took pillows and extra duvet and went to couch for sleeping.

Early morning....Taehyung was awake. He saw you sleeping in the couch like baby. Your hair was ruffling and coming to your face. You were struggling to sleep and sunrays falling straight to your face. Birds chirping and it was magical.

Reality hit him and he snapped out of his dreamland. He formed his serious face and went to freshen up. He ate breakfast and left.

You got up after an hour. Your body was aching. You made green tea for you and asked Lisa
Y/n: Where is Taehyung?
Lisa: oh mam ... sir went to office an hour back.
Y/n: ok.

You were thinking you also have to resume work. To repay loans to bank and Jeon.
But you cannot go to that Kim Taehyung. He is now your husband. What to do!!!!

But since you haven't got resignation process done ... you went to office.
Kim Taehyung called you: Mrs. Y/n Kim . Did you forget the time? 🤨
Y/n: umm... I .. (stuttering)...I  want to resign...
Kim Taehyung: hmmm!!! Now since you have married a rich guy ...you need rest. Right?

Y/n(again insult): this man never fails to insult me. Did he ate bitter breakfast or only speaks bitter words...
" No "sir"...I cannot work here or rather don't want to work here. i will search some other job.
I have to payback money to "everyone ". 
You starred at him.

Kim Taehyung: Well... you can't resign. You will continue to work here. And there's no need to return money. Thats the additional deal.
You pointed fingers and came walking to him...
Y/n: and who are you to add new clauses in this deal!!!
Kim Taehyung: woah!! Huhhh.... Well you know my power... it is quite evident . Right "Mrs. Kim  Taehyung "???
Don't think of any smart plan. Live your life. And be my wife for 2 years. After that... do hell with your life. I don't care.

Kim Taehyung (mind): In 2 years..Shae will deliver the baby and will be in a state to know complete truth about his husband ... that moron Min Sung. After that, I will kick out this two people from our lives.

You walked out of the office and entered cafeteria. You had your coffee and when you returned you saw Yuna ... happily talking to Taehyung.

You entered.
Yuna: oh ! Hi Y/n... wait ! You in office... Are you still his secretary . Don't tell me!! 😏
Taehyung.... Is it true?

Kim Taehyung: well no...she won't be a secretary but I haven't thought of a position of her yet.

Mr. Kim: She will be Assistant CEO. She will assist you with majority projects this year. Do include her in Paris front.

Yuna was looking shocked because she was assisting Taehyung in projects and she also thought she would be assistant CEO after marriage. You saw her disappointed face.

You felt nice. Whether it was something because you were given due to your caliber . Yuna couldn't mock you now. You were happy from inside. You saw Taehyung. He stood confused but he obeyed his dad.

Mr.Kim: Any objections , son?
Taehyung: No dad! Why would it be! She is my wife. She can't be my secretary.😐
He looked at you as if giving an expression of...
( this girl got more than she could ever dream of)
Yuna : And uncle ...what should I do now?

Mr. Kim: You will be assisting in foreign projects. You be company foreign assistant. You also go to Paris front. Your exposure to foreigners would help us.

Yuna nodded. By this time, you got an idea that Yuna was a drama. She also acted cute to gain sympathy and she is totally fake.

She went to her cabin. And you had your desk in Taehyung's room only. ( Setup was done by new secretary ( June) on order of Mr. Kim.