Trauma haunts!😔

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

Is she her girlfriend.? Did he not said he is not into marriage? Is he changed in a year??.....you snapped out of your thoughts...why am I thinking all this. His life his girlfriend his marriage...why do I care!
You shrugged off your thoughts.

You went out of the office and heard one of employee talking:
"I think boss is definitely getting married this year. Yuna came from LA after her work.

You were eavesdropping.
Y/n(mind): ofc there's no harm in eavesdropping. He is my boss . I should know people related to him.
Employee: I heard they are already engaged.
You were little taken aback!!
It was as if someone has taken same book which you wanted to take.
But you acted normal. Forcing hard on mind ...its your work y/n... he is your boss... don't intertwine things...and don't go to the way which is already DARK!

Flashback ~~~~~
You loved a boy ( Seo Jun) . You dated him for 3 years . But he dumped you for a rich girl. He also insulted you mocking at your financial status. Since you were only part timer at that time. You were into depression for this break up. You were weak in your personality...less confident. You just accepted it. But had a hard time overcoming love break up phase.
You believed yourself to be unlucky in love. You had given your 100% in that relationship yet ....anyways.....

Present~~~~
You snapped out of your thought. Every-time tear rolled out whenever you thought about this.

Mr.Kim visited the office. He was very happy . He lovingly greeted all employees . Also shown a wide smile to me.
Then we went to Kim Taehyung's office.

Mr. Kim:  I am so happy Yuna. Now , just don't delay this anymore. Join this company as advisor  dear... help my son

Yuna: Aww uncle..I missed you all so much. I will join this company after one small project. I am on it.

You were figuring out what delay Mr.Kim was talking ... but you looked at Kim Taehyung...

Kim Taehyung was looking at you....
Awkward silence and eye contact
You smiled a bit...😐

Who will fall in love first??Do check out my next story!! Its a romantic ride♥️🥰

Do check out my next story!! Its a romantic ride♥️🥰