What the F! Biggest disclosure...👀

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

Disclosure: Yuna and Min Sung are together. They planned this to destroy Kim Co. She targeted to marry Taehyung and He targeted Shae. Now, since Taehyung already got married to y/n..it was a setback in their plan.
Yuna is trying her best to create misunderstandings between you two. But little did she know that there is already a lot going on between you two.

At the party~~

You were with Shae and her baby zoe

You were with Shae and her baby zoe . 🥺

Taehyung was looking at you from distance. ♥️
Taehyung (with cute eyes): She looks good with the baby though!💗

Jeon jungkook: Oh you talking about y/n.

Taehyung got scared as he was talking to himself but jeon heard him admiring y/n.

Taehyung: I was talking about Shae(lied). Can't believe my baby sister who is already a baby has a baby now! Can you imagine how much we 3 used to fight.

Jeon (laughing): how could I forget our precious times.
But don't you think you should have your own baby now. I mean its one year already.
Well upto you..y/n is responsible. Not sure about you😉😂

Taehyung: yaaa!! Stop it. You get marry first. 😒

After playing with baby zoe, you went to Taehyung's old room in Kim's. House to freshen up. There you accidentally saw a picture of girl. It was an old picture.( Taehyung's first love Ji yun~ flashback reference given in chapter "first love")

You got little curious. There were bunch of cards with name Ji Yun. You thought to ask Jeon regarding this .

You met Jeon in lobby area with drinks and casually asked ..
Y/n: Jeon ! Do you know who is Ji Yun?
Jeon eyes got bigger. He looked at you surprisingly.
Jeon: you don't know her? Taehyung didn't tell u anything about her yet?
Y/n: umm..no! I happened to see her pictures in Taehyung's room upstairs. That's why , don't get me wrong 😐

Jeon: Oh ofc not y/n. But I thought you already knew about this. Well, I think Taehyung would be the right person to tell u all this but I don't want him to go through same anxiety and trauma.

You were very curious and confused now.
Jeon: So, Taehyung met Ji Yun in high school. They loved each other very much. It was his first love. Everyone in both family knew about them.
Ji Yun was a very very good girl. We were friends..i also knew her. Boys were crazy for her but she was crazy for our Taehyung and so was he!😊 But , 4 years back, they went on the road and met with brutal accident. Taehyung was badly injured but Ji Yun forgot to "PUT HER SEATBELTS ON " so she couldn't survive! Taehyung was in great trauma after that. Whole one year he got psychic help . He blamed himself for all this carelessness. We were very worried about him.
But , now with you in his life... we were first surprised that he married so fast. He was very slow with moving on thing. But,I feel it happened for good. He seems happy to me nowadays. And
Infact his parents are impressed with you. They love you y/n. They and infact I too feel grateful that Taehyung got good life partner again. You are really genuine.

You were teary eyed.. you joined the dots as to why once during the team trip ...same thing happened with you forgetting the seatbelts...he reacted so weirdly! You felt sorry for him. You could feel for him. 🥺💗

Suddenly, You got call from Rhysaa
Rhysaa: y/n , come to my home right now. I need to show you something important. Very very important and please don't tell anyone.
Y/n: whaat!! Ok fine I am coming.

You took the car keys and without taking the driver you alone went to Rhysaa's house.

Rhysaa: y/n... answer me honestly! Is everything ok with you and Taehyung?
Y/n: why ( surprise)

Rhysaa: So, we had to analyse few footage of Paris front and I got this video from conference room. It is after the meetings.. from the party I guess! Watch this...

You remembered that night( when you heard Yuna talking and kissing Taehyung ) your eyes widened.....

Y/n: umm...Rhysaa .. its ok ! I don't need to watch this.
You stood up without looking at the footage. I know he is a cheater. (Voice was trembling)

Rhysaa : No y/n!! He is not! Infact this Yuna...she plotted this scene. Have a look atleast.

You were shocked to watch the footage. You noticed Taehyung was drunk . She made him drink mixed drink and laid him on couch. Also, when she heard someone passing the room( which was you ....you remembered) she started talking loudly " stop Tae! Don't kiss me!"
But they were not actually kissing!

Your heart was shattered looking at this. You started crying out of guilty!
Y/n: (crying) I am so bad Rhysaa...I doubted Tae. He didn't do anything. I also didn't confronted him and maintained coldness with him.
I am bad.😭😭😭😭
Rhysaa hugged you and consoled you.

Rhysaa: ssshh! Stop crying! Its ok . Anyone would have done same thing. Atleast, you haven't blamed or confronted him. That's good. 😐
Y/n...this Yuna is something! We have to do something....

Y/n: I will deal with her in my way. Thank you so much Rhysaa you helped me!

Rhysaa: always for you y/n.

You left . While driving... you were processing all things you got to know... firstly Taehyung's first love... his innocence...care ... now how you treated him badly because of Yuna. You were deep in thoughts and suddenly a car came from front and hit your car hard... an accident!!!!!!!!!!!

————————————————————
Here , in the party....
Taehyung got call from unknown number...he dropped the phone...
"Sir, A lady named y/n has met with a serious car accident. Last two called numbers are Rhysaa and you. We are informing that we are taking her to nearest hospital. Please hurry! She is bleeding a lot!

Taehyung (panicked): ...I ...I ... yes I am her husband. I am coming...
He left in hurry.. in the meantime he informed Jeon. And whole family came to know about this. They all were heading. Shae was also insisting but Mr. kim told her to wait at home.

Taehyung ( crying while driving): ... oh god!! Please don't do anything bad to her. I can't...I can't see her like that. She is everything to me. I cannot live without her. I am ready to forget her mistakes....I will give her another chance but !! Please keep her well. Y/n...I am coming...just wait till that time.😭😭

Author's pov,~~~
Taehyung's fondness towards you made him realise how much you meant in his life. He was shattered. Your care and non greedy attitude has made him fall for you especially these last few days. And he decided to "forgive you " for that Min sung misunderstanding.

—————————————-

Hmmm....love has descended from one end! Will y/n realise his love and accept it!😏♥️♥️
Next few stories are superb climax. Do review and comment . It motivates me.
Thanks you for supporting. 😊😊😊