Why don't I get him?🤦🏻‍♀️

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

After winding up the work you were about to leave.
Kim Taehyung: I see you are about to leave Ms. Y/n.
Y/n: yes sir.
Kim Taehyung: Who said? Forgot we have one more file to complete and we have meeting tomorrow 🤨
Y/n: but sir...that was.....
You were cut by him. Well meeting was preponded without your notice.

You mentally gritted your teeth and sat on desk.
He was definitely giving you a hard time.

After few days your mother fixed a date for you to   Meet a guy ( Min sung. They loved him and wanted you to meet and think about marriage 🙄
You were stalling this but now since your mother was getting sick day by day you decided to consider her wants this time.
You were always a good daughter. And you also wanted to move on from your past.
You have met once and now you have to meet him again for knowing him better.

Next day:
Kim Taehyung's sister( Shae Kim )visited the office.

Author pov:
Min sung is  a moron. He is double dating you ( for your beauty) and Shae kim for her money.
He has no idea you work in Kim Co. and whether Shae kim is your boss's sister.
He has already impressed your mother with projecting good business and financial status. Also, he fake cares for your mom.

Present day:
Min sung texted you: hey y/n...can we meet?
You were piled up with work but you sighed since your mother wanted you to meet him.

Y/n texted: ok ...at X coffee shop .

Min sung: Sure! Thanks😉

Your heart was not calling for it. Yet for the sake of your mother's wish , you were going with the flow.

After completing your work ...you headed out.
You saw Kim Taehyung at the parking.
You were almost ignoring him but you heard..

Kim Taehyung: (politely) oh! Y/n ... if you don't mind should I drop you?

Y/n: ani, gamsamnida! I will manage .( you bowed)
But he insisted and you gave up.
" how to say no to your boss!! Politely 🙄" you were mumbling....

Kim Taehyung: you said something......
Y/n: No!
While driving
breaking the awkward silence .....

Kim Taehyung : you must be wondering Who is Yuna! Since you know everyone in my family except her

Kim Taehyung : you must be wondering Who is Yuna! Since you know everyone in my family except her.😐

You looked at him with an expression as if....blank😂 who cares!
Y/n: umm...I thought she is your " friend" and now a business partner. (You fake smiled and said.)

Kim Taehyung: she is my "fiance"
He spoke with utmost disappointment! It was clear in his tone. He was looking straight..talking all this with straight face.

Y/n(mind): what!! It means other employees were correct.
You were not so happy and this was disturbing you. A strange feeling but yeah ...it had started!

Y/n: oh ! It was nice knowing.
You nodded. And................he scoffed!

Well Kim Taehyung was slowly falling for your personality. He didn't knew it. He sometimes talked this personal stuffs with you unknowingly that he wanted your opinion in those things . As if he wanted to know you what "YOU" thought.
And that's why he scoffed.
Well it was also because you didn't fall for him or didn't give a damn on his existence and he was little surprised ( impressed) with this.
He liked how strong headed you were. Inspite your financial issues...you had self respect.( Taehyung's perspective).

You asked him to drop you off at X cafe.
He was little skeptic as to whom who have come to meet!
But he didn't asked....why would he!!!🤨

Yet he waited in the parking after you went inside.
He saw through the glass pane ..you sitting and a man came and greeted you. You were smiling and talking..he also saw the face of the man.

Kim Taehyung: huh!! So, A date .. didn't she said she won't get married! ( he remembered once you saying you don't want to get married) how peculiar 🤭
Well he looked little jealous or you can say a moment when you loose a opportunity because you delayed! Iykyk😉

" I surely look more handsome than him...huh!🙄👀" he blurted ..rolled his eyes and drove off.

It was an awkward meet for you. Min sung was good but you somehow couldn't connect with him. But you felt after marriage you will develop feelings for him. Its all in mind. You were 90% convinced to say yes to this marriage proposal ( because of your mom) but 10% was your own feeling of uncertainty ( an unknown feeling of love ...with your boss) which you were not realising .
You thought practically and said yes. To your mom and also to Min sung. Now, he was your fiance.