It was all a lie!💔

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

Taehyung to doctors: (panicking): Is she ok?
Doctor: Hi Mr. Taehyung. She is critical. We are moving her to ICU. Have hope. Will do our best.

Taehyung was shattered. Jeon and everyone reached hospital. They were consoling Taehyung.
It was night.
Doctors came out.
Taehyung: How is she doctor? Can I meet her?
Doctor: operation is successful . We are waiting for her to get conscious. She is out of danger now but don't do anything which can stress her. Please take care.
Taehyung(teary): thank you thank you doctor.

Taehyung was going to waiting area to freshen up. His face was devastated due to all stress.
He suddenly heard someone familiar talking inside store room which was attached to waiting room.

He peeped into the room . It was Min Sung and Yuna. His eyes widened a bit. He stood there listening.
Yuna: Why do you always do stupid thing . You very well know this can hamper out plan. Our plan to destroy Kim Taehyung and his company.
Min Sung: I know... but Y/n...
Yuna: oh stop it! Stop acting like all sad lover. I know you cheated her . You dated her even when you got Shae pregnant. Don't pretend this ..and focus on getting money out it.

Min Sung: I accept I cheated her. But I also loved her. She got married to Taehyung ... 🙄
She got to know about my truth yet she kept quiet for the sake of Shae's health.
Yuna: oh please... infact my plan of separating those two( you and Taehyung) all went to vain. She didn't even reacted a bit after all I planned in Paris.
She explained all her Paris front plan. How she got Taehyung drunk, trying to make y/n jealous and on and on.

Taehyung was left shocked hearing all this. He couldn't believe his ears what he just heard. It was all lie.. all misunderstanding. She misunderstood y/n. She was innocent from beginning. He tripped a bit. He felt guilty what all wrong he did to you. He misbehaved, insulted you.

Jeon called suddenly ~~~~
Jeon jungkook: Taehyung....where are u? Are u ok? Come upstairs you need to eat something.. you haven't eaten anything till now?

Taehyung went to Jeon... and hugged him badly...
Taehyung (crying): Jeon..I made a huge mistake. I misunderstood y/n. I ....I ... am bad... I lost her. She kept asking me her mistake...I was on my anger and ego. I destroyed everything...

Jeon: what...(confused)...wait hold on..sit . Now explain everything.
Taehyung explained everything. Jeon held his temple and consoled him.

Jeon: Taehyung... you did wrong. Y/n is a nice genuine girl. I told you many times before. Infact, she yesterday asked about Yi Jun. She was feeling a lot for you.

Taehyung: (wiping his tears)... whaat... she knows...
Jeon: I had to tell her. 😐 Now, please apologise and mend your relationship.

Taehyung: yes, I will apologise to her. 🥺😔
And please don't inform anything to Yuna or Min Sung. They deserve special treatment for all the things they did with our ( you and Taehyung) lives. 🤬

———————————————————
After few hours, you regained consciousness. You saw Taehyung beside you sitting on chair with his chin down sleeping and holding your hand.