Marrying your boss!🤭

(Please do read all stories in sequence to get the plot right 🤗)

After few days... you got call from Jeon.
Jeon: hey y/n...Taehyung is well now. He got up. You can meet him.
Y/n: oh thank god! I will meet him at 2.

You visited Taehyung many times in the hospital while he was unconscious. You were broken. It was evident you had fallen for him. It was as if he had broken his marriage proposal with Yuna...you surely had asked him out.
yes....!!!!!!!!!!!!
"YOU HAD FALLEN FOR YOUR COLD  BOSS"💔

Meanwhile here...your mother's health was not good. She needed operation with best doctor treatment. You already took too much loan and borrowed some money from Rhysaa but now you were helpless . You thought you will ask your boss but now he was injured.
You were finding a way. You didn't went to office due to this . Taking care of mom and arranging money.

After 2 days...
Kim Taehyung called you.
Kim Taehyung on phone: Y/n meet me at this X place asap.

Y/n: ok sir.. but...
He cut the call. You thought you would ask him for lending the money.
So you went...

Here.. Once Taehyung came out of treatment, he got to know that bastard Min Sung has manipulated and married Shae . Now he can't do anything to him. Also, Shae was too emotional so it could harm her health.
Now who was left!? It was you Y/n .., he wanted to take revenge from you.

You reached that place.
Y/n: Yes sir, you were saying something.
Kim Taehyung: (little scoff and smirk) I heard your mother is unwell and you need money for best treatment...
You got emotional...
Y/n: yes... sobbing... yes ..sir I wanted to talk to you regarding this.

Kim Taehyung: I will help you . Marry me instead!👀

You were taken aback...

Y/n: whaaaaatttttt! Sir..I mean ... what did you just say...I think I heard something wrong..,

Kim Taehyung: you heard it right. Its a deal. I will help you with best doctors and promise you that your mother will be ok. But instead you have to marry me. After all, you are "that" type of girl who can do anything for money right?

You were broken... your heart shattered into pieces hearing this. He was not that old kim Taehyung . He called you gold digger. And offered deal.
You were insulted... your self respect was hurt.

Y/n: Are you in your senses Mr Kim Taehyung! How dare you call me that! I not begging you for your money. And I won't marry for that matter.
Marriage is not a joke...

You wiped your tears. You were breaking in between while talking...

Kim Taehyung: (Shouted)... Yes its not a joke god damnit! But you have no idea.. what consequences you have to face if you reject this deal. You have 10 minutes. Think and come to this church for marriage. I am there.
Don't you dare think otherway. Remember its your mother's health. I am sure you have that much humanity left inside you.

He spoke and went inside the church.

You were shocked, helpless. He literally blackmailed you at that point. But you cannot marry him.. your mother has choosen Min Sung for you. She will get disappointed if gets to know this. Also, Min sung... he would get hurt . You wee engaged to him. You didn't wanted to hurt his feelings. He was nice to you.
You were in dilemma. You cannot marry this Rude Kim Taehyung as your husband. You were crying looking at the watch.

7 min passed....3 more to go!!!!
You thought of all possible helps but lastly you gave up!!!
Yes you decided to save your mother by killing your self respect. You DECIDED TO MARRY KIM TAEHYUNG.🥺

10mins passed. You went inside the church.
Kim Taehyung asked you to change in gown. He had arranged everything before handed. He wore formals.

Priest started reading vows

Priest started reading vows. You were crying remembering how your life has taken complete u turn today!
And " now I declare you both as husband and wife...you may kiss each other"

You were crying statue. You didn't hear what priest said.
Kim Taehyung came close to you and pecked your lips.
It was not at all romantic. It was cold..dull and formality.
AND WITH THAT YOU WERE MRS. KIM TAEHYUNG.😮😮

Readers... what do you think of their married life?
How will romance bloom in this contract marriage!!!
Stay tuned ... do share your reviews..🥰