XLI (the right one)

*The one that published earlier was an accident

An hour later...

Omniscient

"Cassia...if you don't shut the hell up." Cepheus glanced over in her direction, wanting badly to laugh from the way she leaned forward with her hands clasped together and eyes closed. She'd been doing nothing but praying since he took off, the first couple of minutes spent screaming at him and hitting him until she broke out in prayer which confused him at first, until he realized what she was doing.

Glancing over in her direction again, Cepheus poked the inside of his cheek as an idea popped into his head. The angel on his shoulder was telling him not to, knowing he would've probably sent Cassia into cardiac arrest...but the devil was a little louder in his ear. Clearing his throat, Cepheus looked around at all the gears until spotting the one he was looking for.

Nibbling down on his bottom lip, he leaned forward a little bit to see in front of him, just before abruptly dipping the helicopter while slyly pressing the button. Instantly a bunch of lights began to flicker in the helicopter as an emergency siren began to go off. Cepheus widening his eyes in foe shock while snapping his neck over to Cassia, who popped her head up with tears instantly filling her eyes.

"Cepheus...Cepheus what did you just do..." She spoke calmly, although she was on the verge of a panic attack.

"I- I don't know what happened I was- oh shit!" He yelled, dipping the helicopter again while Cassia let out an ear piercing scream. Quickly, he looked away to refrain from laughing, his eyes squeezing shut with his teeth sinking into his tongue before he cleared his throat and looked back towards Cassia who was screaming a lung out.

"What the fuck is your problem?! I told you to not do this shit Cepheus what the hell is- we have kids and you're so fucking selfish, what's happening?!" She screamed through the tears that ran down her face rapidly.

"I don't know what's going on, I had control and then...oh my God." He gasped, bringing his hand up to clasp over his mouth and slowly turning to look over at Cassia as he eased off of the pedal keeping them steady so the helicopter could gradually drop. "Baby we're going down..." He spoke nearly inaudibly, watching Cassia whose face drained of all color.

"Wh- what do we have to d- do Cepheus call somebody please!" She cried, trying to wipe her tears as fast as possible, while her shaky hands scrambled for her phone.

"We can't call on nobody but Jesus right now, start praying again baby. Can't nobody cover us but the blood of the lamb-."

"Cepheus shut the hell up!" She screamed, her tears falling harder once Cepheus abruptly put pressure on the pedal again, before jerking the helicopter aggressively. Cassia's repeated 'oh my God's' as she tried her best with her phone, only making him press his lips together harder.