IX

February 14th
Omniscient

February 14thOmniscient

"Cepheus Emerson." Cassia mumbled, reaching into her purse to pull out the already counted money. Laying it down onto the small table in front of her, she shoved it in the direction of the officer who sat with a clear attitude. Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms because she didn't want to be there just as much as this woman didn't want to be there.

Turning around to sit in one of the waiting room chairs, she propped her head up against her hand while sitting patiently. She didn't know much aside from what Camree told her, since as soon as she made it to the house the police were escorting Cepheus into the back of a police car. Escorting being more like forcing since it took 4 of them to contain him, even while he had cuffs locked on his wrists...and that was 3 days ago.

Cassia tried to bail him out the day he got arrested, but as soon as she got there, she seen a bunch of commotion. Come to find out he had to be detained inside the jail also for fighting one of the officers, Cepheus being lucky that he only was forced to stay there a couple days. Cassia pulling some strings to make sure nothing too serious happened, that along with the fact that Cepheus had the power to get himself out of there hisself.

"You been acting real bold Emerson." Hearing her last name, Cassia looked up to see Cepheus being escorted out by 3 officers. Shaking her head, she knew the excessive amount was probably because he threatened or put his hands on yet another individual.

"Acting bold? If I was acting bold all 3 of y'all would be dead...you still breathing ain't you?" He raised an eyebrow, laughing at the heavy glare from the officer in front of him. Holding his arms extended, he slightly shook his wrists to indicate he wanted the handcuffs off. "Nigga you gon do your job or stare at me like you slow?"

Shaking her head, Cassia stood up while adjusting her pink coat. She knew he hadn't seen her yet because he had yet to look up, his focus on taunting the men surrounding him. Even after he was freed from all chains and handcuffs that were once locked around his body.

"Babe..." Cassia cut in, not wanting to be in this environment any longer because the vibe she got was terrible. It only reminded her on the different times they had to be apart because he was caged away like an animal, whether it'd been years ago or not. Glancing up, Cepheus shot her a bright smile, Cassia tilting her head in a confused manner but she didn't question it.

He was in the process of undergoing a manic episode, but it was obvious this one wasn't like the rest. She was sure everything that occurred 3 days ago still had yet to really settle in his head, which was why he wasn't acting as irrational as he would when they got home. That along with the fact she knew he didn't have access to his pills in jail, so the possibility of rational thoughts clouding his vision were completely out the window. He was maneuvering off of the same high he did years ago, how bad it was or was going to get? There was no way for her, or anyone else, to know until he acted.